Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wlfsbrgkid - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
drpete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Wlfsbrgkid - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 36 hp tin piece from David, supposedly without rust and in good but dirty condition. This piece is rusty and bent. He will not respond to emails. If he doesn't respond in 5 more days, I am going to write a letter to the attorney general's office of the state of North Carolina. Might as well let them know of his dishonest dealings.
wlfsbrgkid - [email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wlfsbrgkid is dishonest. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. Reply with quote

drpete wrote:
I bought a 36 hp tin piece from David, supposedly without rust and in good but dirty condition. This piece is rusty and bent. He will not respond to emails. If he doesn't respond in 5 more days, I am going to write a letter to the attorney general's office of the state of North Carolina. Might as well let them know of his dishonest dealings.

I don't think the AG can really do anything about a private seller.
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: wlfsburg kid seems ok with me Reply with quote

i've met david and this doesnt seem like something he would do. he is actually realy cool and he does good honest dealings with everyone i have talked with thats dealt with him. as a matter of fact i have him working on my narrowed beam for my car right now. and did a trade or 2 with him.
6d6vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77893&highlight=wlfsbrgkid

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68404&highlight=wlfsbrgkid

Please people take a look at the sellers feedback before you buy.....that's why it's here.
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wlfsbrgkid is dishonest. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. Reply with quote

drpete wrote:

You bought a 36 horse crankstart front tin from me about a month and a half ago. I had told you that this piece was covered in grease and dirt. There was no rust that I had even seen on it and if there was you would of known about it. As for it being bent, I dont remember it being bent enough for you to have any issues with it. I would of used this piece on my car no questions asked. I am sorry that I have not responed to your e-mails but I have been out of town for the past 3 weeks and this is the first time that I have sat down in front of a computer. Make sure you know what you are talking about before you go and throw some crap up like this.

Your Truly, wlfsbrgkid

ECF HHC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey david,
you ever gonna bring me my bumper , head lights and front seat that was advertised with that panelvan I bought from you? Its been 6 months and Ive been to 3 shows at the same time you have. I do remember you agreeing to bring them to the "next" show .

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BryanM wrote:
Hey david,
you ever gonna bring me my bumper , head lights and front seat that was advertised with that panelvan I bought from you? Its been 6 months and Ive been to 3 shows at the same time you have. I do remember you agreeing to bring them to the "next" show .
This sounds like the guy Manny in La not giving all the parts that come with the bus. But my friend has delt with David a few times and all went well. Later
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BryanM wrote:
Hey david,

I do remember selling that bus for my buddy Brian, so you might want to get up with him because it was his bus and his deal I just put it up on the site to sell for him.

ECF HHC
DSF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david9 wrote:
BryanM wrote:
Hey david,

I do remember selling that bus for my buddy Brian, so you might want to get up with him because it was his bus and his deal I just put it up on the site to sell for him.

ECF HHC

Stupidest excuse in the fucking world. So obviously full of crap! Why would you tell him you'd bring it to the next show then? LIAR LIAR LIAR!

I hate people like you with your bullshit excuses. At least make them original.

It's not like it's just one person that thinks you're a crook.

Pay up Dumbass.
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david9 wrote:
BryanM wrote:
Hey david,

ECF HHC

Whatever, I guess i'll chock it up as a loss.

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: