Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

my65vert - mike riel - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: my65vert
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 25, 2022
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacey, did you get the kick panel and and extra interior panels? I gave them to unclebob to ship out for me and he sent them last week. I sent the extra interior panels hoping you could use them or you can sell them on here. They should be worth more than you paid for the kick panel. sorry for the long wait, wont happen again. Mike.
I'm starting to get little wafts of bus stink coming from the north. Something about the unique scent of drivers seat padding when it's glued together with mouse piss and shit that really gets me going... and I'm smelling it! Oh yeah! Time to start loading up the equipment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UncleBob
Grease Midget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipped Friday 3/4, the post office said 10 days until delivery.

Why people pay good money for those panels is beyond me. Laughing

don't worry, the ciggaret is fake.
Mr. Unpopular
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm getting the same treatment again. I paid Mike $200 for some VW models in Middle February and haven't seen anything yet. He said he shipped them USPS but didn't get a tracking number. $200 isn't the end of the world, but its money I would either like back or I'd like the models that I paid for.

I tried to keep this between emails/PM's, but he's not responding any more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you in an email earlier tonight that was the first email I had received from you since we talked last wed.

Hell, Im local right here in florida, we go to the same shows! Do you really think Im going to screw you over?
I'm starting to get little wafts of bus stink coming from the north. Something about the unique scent of drivers seat padding when it's glued together with mouse piss and shit that really gets me going... and I'm smelling it! Oh yeah! Time to start loading up the equipment.
Mr. Unpopular
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my65vert wrote:
I told you in an email earlier tonight that was the first email I had received from you since we talked last wed.

Hell, Im local right here in florida, we go to the same shows! Do you really think Im going to screw you over?

I wrote that reply before you contacted me. I just get worried when I have $200 hanging out there and I didn't get a reply to 2 emails or a PM, especially when I could see that you were on here after the PM was sent.

I hope we can get this resolved.
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, problem.
Mr. Unpopular
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to let everyone know I finally did get my stuff from Mike. He explained what happened and it looks like it was just an unfortunate series of events.
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see they made it there, hope you enjoy them.
slammerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some pedals from Mike. Great communication and fast shipping. Would buy from again.
LittleThunder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my fuel tap from Mike. Quick shipping and good communication. Thanks Mike!! Otis
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikes awesome...took the extra time out of his schedule and went and cut some frame sections I needed out of a parts bus and delivered them to me at CTS. Definatley when far out of his way to help me out
1920cez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: missing offsets Reply with quote

I but a pair of offsets $200 for my bus back in May but I had to returned them because they were broken, mike e-mailed me and said he was going to send me back a new pair and pay me back the $20 I spent on shipping them back.

Its December and the last e-mail he sent me was back in August he dosent answer my E-mails or cell phone since. I tried to be patient but come on 7 months Im trying to get my bus ready for OCTO...
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: missing offsets Reply with quote

1920cez wrote:
I but a pair of offsets $200 for my bus back in May but I had to returned them because they were broken, mike e-mailed me and said he was going to send me back a new pair and pay me back the $20 I spent on shipping them back.

Its December and the last e-mail he sent me was back in August he dosent answer my E-mails or cell phone since. I tried to be patient but come on 7 months Im trying to get my bus ready for OCTO...

heres the deal, i sent you the first set and you sent them back to me and said they were cracked. cool, i was good with that and fixed them but sent you a second set, you emailed me and said you never recieved them? Hey, that does happen sometime so I was cool with that also and sent a third set which you contacted me and we spoke on the phone.

Honestly I thought you were bullshitting me at that time and were just trying to get another set?

If you are totally serious that you never recieved them then I will get with my bussiness partner, make another set and get them shipped out to you by middle of next week.

sorry, if I thought of your intentions in error.

Mike
1920cez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes im serious that’s the reasend I been trying to reach you . Any ways shit happens ,no problem but can you give me the tracking # so I could keep a track on them and verify that you sent them this time

thanks
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do, I'll get them done up and shipped with delivery conformation.
h2ovwfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i sent mike a money order for some bus adjusters in december,sent him a few emails no problem, now in mid feb still have not recieved them,and he is no longer responding to emails or pm's.....any help????
KMF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

h2ovwfan wrote:
i sent mike a money order for some bus adjusters in december,sent him a few emails no problem, now in mid feb still have not recieved them,and he is no longer responding to emails or pm's.....any help????

X2... hello is anyone home????????????????????????????? Mike what the**** is going on??? You are on here all the time. Answer some pm's bro!
Kenny SBS#69
'59 Bus | '56 Oval
www.steeringboxscrapers.net
UncleBob
Grease Midget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is having PC issues. He brought his PC over to my place a few weeks ago to fix. I had it for a few days reloading it. He's had it back for a week but I understand it started flaking out again recently.

I texted him to let him know about this thread. He says that the adjusters he had made weren't strong enough, and he is having some more made. Work is being performed by a local machine shop.

don't worry, the ciggaret is fake.
nimbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBob wrote:
Mike is having PC issues. He brought his PC over to my place a few weeks ago to fix...but I understand it started flaking out again recently.

So..its your fault Laughing
65Nsqback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KMF wrote:
h2ovwfan wrote:

X2... hello is anyone home????????????????????????????? Mike what the**** is going on??? You are on here all the time. Answer some pm's bro!

x3 guess i'am not the only sucker sent him an MO for beam adjusters in Jan and still notthing no pm's email's calls notthing this SUCKS i have beam wating to built Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm Trying to help you.......but you don't hear me...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: