Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

fellow sambanista's please beware when in ebay bidding on items belonging to user id "nos-germany" he is "aircooled germany" under a new user id. His name is Romano and has ripped me and thousands of other ebayers off in many different ways from not giving us what we won because of a low winning bid or taking forever to give us our item won then giving us a negative feedback. Please do not buy or bid from this individual he is a crook. Pass this info on to other's in our hobby so they will not be ripped off by this guy. Peace to all, Restojohnny

eBay id:
masken-schorsch
oval56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what make you sure that this is romano?? i have seen he has no feedback, but the location is different

1956 Oval, 2364ccm typ4
1957 Oval Ragtop 1584ccm singel port modified
1950 Hebmüller, 1584ccm okrasa modified

DBK Germany!!!!!!!!!!
www.dbkvw.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volks67beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what proof do you have?....hope it is not some innocent guy looking to sell some items..that would not be fair.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My proof is that he is selling the same boxed semaphores for KDF splits that I had won earlier before he was banned. I won them with a very low winning bid ($23.02) and he did not sell them to me because the winning bid was not high enough. There are two (2) one is melas and the other is swf. Then he reported me as a non paying bidder and I had given him my banking info for him to debit my account. He NEVER answered any emails either. He ignored me for 1 1/2 then reported me as a non paying bidder!!!! I told ebay about my problem backed it up with proof with copies of my emails to him and they removed the non paying bidder from my account. Shortly after he was banned. I'm saying I got him banned but I wansn't the only person he did wrong. IT IS ROMANO. You are not going to see another pair of KDF only boxed semaphores both not matching and the same make from another person !!!! No Way.I know the semaphores because I really needed them for my 43 split. I gave up on those and I am going to run brazilians ones now.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing! How is someone new to ebay going to bust out 30 auctions in one day. It is confusing the first few times !!!! This guy blew out all these auctions for his first time and just happen to have the exact same rare vw items that Romano had and have ZERO feedback!!! You be can decide but I'll try not to keep anyone else from getting burned by him. Peace. Restojohnny
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, he had something I was going to bid on!
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this the guy,probably early 30's dark short hair, that has been at the last id say 4-5 june octo shows as well as the classic. always has his stuff spread all over the ground kind of thrown out there.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

busracer wrote:
is this the guy,probably early 30's dark short hair, that has been at the last id say 4-5 june octo shows as well as the classic. always has his stuff spread all over the ground kind of thrown out there.

sounds like him he wears glasses and has the rarest items out there. His stuff is sweet but the way he does people wrong is not cool. His stuff is high priced but it's really good stuff so I feel it's justified (the $$$)but his practices are way off when it comes to treating people right. And he burns alot of people. I don't know why he does that.I'm not gonna lie if he had a reserve of $400.00 on those semaphores I would of still bid because where else am I gonna find that stuff??? but he did me really wrong so I will not EVER bid or purchase or even look at his stuff on line or even at a show again.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That jerk is an F---in scumbag. eBay need to be notified. They have kicked him off once already. If you want to lose your money---then just win one of his items. Evil or Very Mad
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
That jerk is an F---in scumbag. eBay need to be notified. They have kicked him off once already. If you want to lose your money---then just win one of his items. Evil or Very Mad
Johnny told e-bay also. Hope they can get him off again.
staceyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a single tip muffler off of him from Ebay Dec. 18, 2003.... and after about 30 phone calls to germany, it finally arrived Nov 15, 2004, just a month short of a year..!!!! He had a pile of excuses, and never responded to emails...!! He was also supposed to send me a NOS 25hp generator pulley, and I received a NOS 36hp crank pulley. He is an idiot, and a time waster...stay away..!!
jnr356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the warning
not getting burnt by that pr#ck again

australias real aircooled community
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volks67beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sucks....now that is proof! I hate doing business with ebay...I will do it every once in a while...but the bottom line is that some people are so freaking greedy that when it sells for less than they wanted, they refuse to send it....well put a starting bid dumbass! that is what I want to say to them. Sucks when someone has something you want. Thanks for warning us all on this.

I love watching the Antiques road show and the look on the face of someone that just found out their rare item is a fake and work 20 dollars....

A 43 split!!!! you must be very proud!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats who i figured it was. that guy has a seriously bad attitude when ive talked to him at the classic/octo. he literally throws his parts n the ground with some sort of "i dont care attitude" and is just generally a dick to his customers. the only way i got him to show any interest in my inquiries was to tell him i was looking for parts for a hebmuller.
all of this aside it is certainly no reason for me to slander him. his parts are his parts right? if his crappy attitude keeps him from selling his parts well then thats his problem. kind of like morley unless you have something he wants then its all buddy buddy.
what really rubs me wrong about the guy is that after the swap he leaves all his garbage,i.e. parts wrappers food debris all over the ground for someone else to deal with.
dick.
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

busracer wrote:
yeah thats who i figured it was. that guy has a seriously bad attitude when ive talked to him at the classic/octo. he literally throws his parts n the ground with some sort of "i dont care attitude" and is just generally a dick to his customers. the only way i got him to show any interest in my inquiries was to tell him i was looking for parts for a hebmuller.
all of this aside it is certainly no reason for me to slander him. his parts are his parts right? if his crappy attitude keeps him from selling his parts well then thats his problem. kind of like morley unless you have something he wants then its all buddy buddy.
what really rubs me wrong about the guy is that after the swap he leaves all his garbage,i.e. parts wrappers food debris all over the ground for someone else to deal with.
dick.
Morley is cool if you take the time to talk to him. IMO
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found him on eBay using NOS-Germany. If I had the time---I would notify all his bidders what a prick he is. He will be at the Feb. Toy and Lit show at the LAX Hilton if anybody wants to kick his ass. Evil or Very Mad
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Eden wrote:
Morley is cool if you take the time to talk to him. IMO

Agreed. I've never heard anyone claiming they got screwed by Chris. Naming him in the same topic as this Romano dick isn't right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree--Chris' only crime is repro parts. If you ask him he will tell you. If you don't ask--------buyer beware. Wink
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Naming him in the same topic as this Romano dick isn't right.

the sentiment is not that morley is ripping anyone off by any means...thats cool if your buddies with him,ive probably tried to deal with him a dozen times and his nonchalant attitude turns me off. i dont even bother to see what he has because i really dont care anymore. i sell at swap meets all the time and i try to give evey person my full attention, as well as being friendly and polite.....i dont know seems to work for me.
[email protected]
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: [email protected] Romano Reply with quote

Whatever, same discussions 15 year!
If there is anybody out there without making mistakes,lift your hands!
If somebody could count we sold around 22000 items on ebay!
So how many problems do you think will be there!?

Most of the people writing here, causes trouble sometimes they were right!, sometimes not! Sometimes we got burned with unpaid money orders, high non paying bidders, (over 20 %!)
But thats a discussions nobody wants to here.
We do this for 15 years, we are crazy expensive sometimes, thats alright,
but not unfair to anybody.
And the rare thing, if there is a problem,the problem will be discussed with
various people at the forum ,but never with us.
Thats not they right way, and as the Dollar is ok we are at the West coast
2-3 times a year for selling, and hearing about problems ,like a guy with smashed radio face plate, he returned hole radio, we paid him cash last year.
IF there is a problem there is a solution out there, but we are human beings and the way the discussions are, mostly the bad guys or troublemakers,is not the way we want discussions!
Good stuff ,good price, rare stuff high prices!
And always there is a full back money or part back guarrantee !
We supply lots of dealers and they dont have problems, and where is the rest of the satisfied customers.
But thats a worldwide problem, jealous and bad people always talking bad,the good guys dont talk and being happy, also they spend their time on their hobby and not a unfair "ONE WAY" discussions.
So if there is problem contact us direct!
Fax 01149 911 7664935 or call 01149 911 7664933
or mail or fax us your number and we call back
Aircooled Engingeering
Fuerther Str.2
90556 Seukendorf
GERMANY
Hopefully some happy customers wake up and report and not only the same guys yelling around.
PS today 3 unpaid money order ....how about put in all the name and copies of that auctions in Samba...lots of you will be shocked, what kind of bad games customer play...believe us we have so many bad stories,you can discuss for years.MAKE UP YOUR MINDS AND BE FAIR
Give us a real chance not a jealous behaviour..good parts good source

And mever we got direct replys..only behind the scenes yelling
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: