Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
It is so nice that the shit stick Ramono has not been around.
sorry could not help myself. Oh hey Bob how are you my friend?

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FASTBACKDON wrote:
Bump
It is so nice that the shit stick Ramono has not been around.
sorry could not help myself. Oh hey Bob how are you my friend?

Everything's fine here Don. Cool Just spent a great week at Pebble Beach. Didn't see any of Romano's fake shit up there. Wink
heartmender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Nos_Germany Reply with quote

Bought a radio on e-bay over three years ago. Took 4 months to get it. It didin't work so after copious emails I sent it back. Had to pay 80 Euros for customs. After about 7 months I finally( after many e-mails) got another radio which also didn't work. Now after a year of e-mails telling me I would get it I have given Up. It was lost or returned by DHS as unshipable Excuse after excuse. This is the only time I have had a problem on E-bay. I wouldn't touch anything they sell. So much for the 2 year warrenty.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Nos_Germany Reply with quote

heartmender wrote:
Bought a radio on e-bay over three years ago. Took 4 months to get it. It didin't work so after copious emails I sent it back. Had to pay 80 Euros for customs. After about 7 months I finally( after many e-mails) got another radio which also didn't work. Now after a year of e-mails telling me I would get it I have given Up. It was lost or returned by DHS as unshipable Excuse after excuse. This is the only time I have had a problem on E-bay. I wouldn't touch anything they sell. So much for the 2 year warrenty.

Here's another one for you. Wink
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-356-A-B-C-B...0288775085
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Nos_Germany Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
heartmender wrote:

"Another" Question

Likely he reeled in the catch, found the bait reasonably intact, and made another cast.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Nos_Germany Reply with quote

GeorgeL wrote:
53 0val wrote:
heartmender wrote:

"Another" Question

Likely he reeled in the catch, found the bait reasonably intact, and made another cast.

Same picture........ Wink He will sell that "picture" multiple times, and deliver a different radio; much like he does with real badges, while then substituting them with fake ones.
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karma, will eventually get him. you cant keep doing shit like that and it not come back on you. just like this little jerk I sold something to on ebay, it took me what he thought was too long to ship it and left negative feedback. I explained to him that my brothers son had open heart surgery and I apologised he then said make a choice ebay or family stuff. what a jerk.. I said to him man the kid had to have open heart surgery and he said I dont care just let me know when hes dead. Mad one day it will come back on him just like this will come around on romano.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

51deluxe wrote:
karma, will eventually get him. you cant keep doing shit like that and it not come back on you. just like this little jerk I sold something to on ebay, it took me what he thought was too long to ship it and left negative feedback. I explained to him that my brothers son had open heart surgery and I apologised he then said make a choice ebay or family stuff. what a jerk.. I said to him man the kid had to have open heart surgery and he said I dont care just let me know when hes dead. Mad one day it will come back on him just like this will come around on romano.

WOW What a shitstick buyer that was. I would make the person that hoped thar your nephew died misserible. But again your right Karma is a bitch it will stike both the shithead buyer to speak of and Ramono like lightning. Post the e-bay shit heads e-bay name t warn us all of Ramono Jr.

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

BELIEVE YOU ME GUYS KARMA HAS HIT THIS GUY. IVE HEARD SO MUCH CRAP ABOUT THIS GYPSY DEVIL HIS OWN SON HAS DISOWNED HIM HES EVEN RIPPED OFF HIS OWN FATHER AND THATS A KNOWN FACT!!THIS MENTALLY DERRANGED DEVIL NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY IN PRISON FOR EVER FOR ALL THE CRAP HES DONE,ALONG WITH A GOOD ASSSS KICKING..........................
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
BELIEVE YOU ME GUYS KARMA HAS HIT THIS GUY. IVE HEARD SO MUCH CRAP ABOUT THIS GYPSY DEVIL HIS OWN SON HAS DISOWNED HIM HES EVEN RIPPED OFF HIS OWN FATHER AND THATS A KNOWN FACT!!THIS MENTALLY DERRANGED DEVIL NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY IN PRISON FOR EVER FOR ALL THE CRAP HES DONE,ALONG WITH A GOOD ASSSS KICKING..........................

This seems to be known everyone, except by the organizers of VW shows in Europe. Promoters over there needs to "step up" ....... ban his ass and keep he and his Gypsy friends out of the VW scene........ and by doing so, improve the international reputation of their shows. We may not be able to do anything about eBay, but we ought to be able to keep our own "house" clean. Wink
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romano....Romany?....Gypsy????
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
Romano....Romany?....Gypsy????

BINGO......... Wink

In every sense of the word.
tazm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Romano Reply with quote

After 22 pages ,I'm convinced now Romano is a bad seller but
"NOT ALL GYPSIES ARE CROOKS"

Guido
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dead 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Romano Reply with quote

tazm wrote:

Guido

Most are. Ever been to Romania? Shocked

"The American Dream - true enough because you gotta be asleep to believe it"
Saint76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: Romano Reply with quote

tazm wrote:

Guido

Or been to Italy?
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Romano Reply with quote

tazm wrote:

Guido

Enough are that extreme caution in business dealing is indicated.

Playing the "ethnic" card without doing anything about the crooks in their midst indicates approval of the crooks.
heartmender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre Just contacted me says he wants to send the radio now. I won't hold my breath.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have a good picture of this crook. I have a friend who is planning on looking him up at the Hessich Oldendorf show Wink
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another fake VW part from your favorite gypsy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1949-FOOTBALL-vw-bu...leQ5fParts
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
Another fake VW part from your favorite gypsy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1949-FOOTBALL-vw-bu...leQ5fParts

And one of the bidders has bid on no less than seven of his auctions in the last day. Hmmmm. Popular guy!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: