Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

David Payne - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomas persson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: David Payne - Scam Man!! Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad So, you guys think its all over...well, I still wait for my money from him. I sent him 2 Albert Swan Necks, and as we done buissness before, I trusted him to get the parts first this time, and then pay me...but many days have passed since 27 of september, when I shipped them out, and still no money from him. What can I say...If he stod in front of my V-dub, I would run him over!!!
Okey, foolish of me to trust an old customer, but I did not know he was a thief...sorry, for my bad english....20 years since school. Well, I live over in Europe...so I suppose he has gotten away with it safe.

I happy for you that did get your money...but I think I will never see mine. So B E W A R E of this Scam Man ! (he ows me $292)

Mvwh Tomas Persson / Sweden
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: David Payne - Scam Man!! Reply with quote

tomas persson wrote:
Evil or Very Mad So, you guys think its all over...well, I still wait for my money from him. I sent him 2 Albert Swan Necks, and as we done buissness before, I trusted him to get the parts first this time, and then pay me...but many days have passed since 27 of september, when I shipped them out, and still no money from him. What can I say...If he stod in front of my V-dub, I would run him over!!!
Okey, foolish of me to trust an old customer, but I did not know he was a thief...sorry, for my bad english....20 years since school. Well, I live over in Europe...so I suppose he has gotten away with it safe.

I happy for you that did get your money...but I think I will never see mine. So B E W A R E of this Scam Man ! (he ows me $292)

- He just sold a pair of alberts for 500.00 so pm all the people on this thread and try to get his #. My friend delt with him before so i tryed to be cool about all that is said about him. But the more i see the more i think he is a punk BITCH. David pay the man, your making us all look bad. Grow up if you cant pay dont buy.
crotchsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: david payne Reply with quote

i think it's safe to say that no one should be frontin' him parts. don't ship out until full payment has been received. believe this is the fourth or fifth person complaining of him not paying for parts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crotchsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: david payne Reply with quote

get with francisco (vwbugarg) and see if he has been paid. david promised to pay francisco in two weeks, it's been that already, so get with him to see if he did the right thing. also, francisco has his contact information.

let us know how it turns out, most of us sell parts here, but i think we know better to front parts to him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwbugarg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: David Reply with quote

Still waiting here... no money yet. He promised it by next week so we'll see.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: David Payne - Scam Man!! Reply with quote

tomas persson wrote:

I am sending the money your way by the middle of next week so no worries about that. I have been stuck out of town for a couple of months due to my own problems. I have owed a couple of people some money that I should have sent off to them before I left to go out of town. This situation is my fault and I shall have it all cleared up in a couple of weeks and everyone will get paid. The Alberts that I sold to a buddy where a set that I have had for a long time so I am not selling something that is not paid for. I have also spoken with Fransisco and we will have all this worked out very soon. Once again I appoligize for any problems that this may have caused anyone.

Thanks, David aka, wlfsbrgkid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: David Payne - Scam Man!! Reply with quote

Mvwh Tomas Persson / Sweden[/quote]

I am sending the money your way by the middle of next week so no worries about that. I have been stuck out of town for a couple of months due to my own problems. I have owed a couple of people some money that I should have sent off to them before I left to go out of town. This situation is my fault and I shall have it all cleared up in a couple of weeks and everyone will get paid. The Alberts that I sold to a buddy where a set that I have had for a long time so I am not selling something that is not paid for. I have also spoken with Fransisco and we will have all this worked out very soon. Once again I appoligize for any problems that this may have caused anyone. ---- Glad to see you step up. I hope they get payed. Its not good for any of us if you dont because it already hard to trust people that are so far apart we dont need to make everyone scared to deal with each other.

Thanks, David aka, wlfsbrgkid[/quote]
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: David Payne - Scam Man!! Reply with quote

Jason Eden wrote:

I am sending the money your way by the middle of next week so no worries about that. I have been stuck out of town for a couple of months due to my own problems. I have owed a couple of people some money that I should have sent off to them before I left to go out of town. This situation is my fault and I shall have it all cleared up in a couple of weeks and everyone will get paid. The Alberts that I sold to a buddy where a set that I have had for a long time so I am not selling something that is not paid for. I have also spoken with Fransisco and we will have all this worked out very soon. Once again I appoligize for any problems that this may have caused anyone. ---- Glad to see you step up. I hope they get payed. Its not good for any of us if you dont because it already hard to trust people that are so far apart we dont need to make everyone scared to deal with each other.

Thanks, David aka, wlfsbrgkid[/quote][/quote]

I have got nowhere to hide bro. I can not get ahold of Tomas,(the guy in Sweden) I have e-mailed him and I am hoping he will return it so we can get this whole deal said and done. If someone has his address I would be greatly appreciative so I can send the funds that I owe him his way. You can e-mail them to me at, [email protected] . Thanks for all teh help,

David
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you get your buddies to bring my Bumper, headlights and front bench seat out too???

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jjlux
Mr. No Show

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Payne, A good muthafucka to deal with, man of his word and shipping was on time! good looking out Yo!
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a oval convertible rear glass from david and sent him the money and got the window super fast with no problems. He communicated with me all the way.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
thomas de vries
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: just inform the local police Reply with quote

The best thing to do is to call to his local police office If this das'nt help the fbi.Its internet fraude and this is a real crime.
I hope that you get your money but i dont believe this guy will ever pay.
succes
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: just inform the local police Reply with quote

thomas de vries wrote:
The best thing to do is to call to his local police office If this das'nt help the fbi.Its internet fraude and this is a real crime.
succes

Like I had said in a previous post that I would have everyone paid up. Well, all people are paid and accounted for so make sure you know what you are saying before you post it.
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: just inform the local police Reply with quote

david9 wrote:
thomas de vries wrote:
succes

Like I had said in a previous post that I would have everyone paid up. Well, all people are paid and accounted for so make sure you know what you are saying before you post it.

Does that mean your homeboys will bring my shit to the next show in order to square up the deal that was, after all, arranged with you?
in case you/they forgot:
front bumper.
front bench seat.
headlights.

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Damn Brian Reply with quote

There is a lot of love in these forums! Your a big boy Brian! Handle it, don't jump in these pansy ass, miserable people infected, looser threads, just to get an uprise. David will do his best to help you I am sure of it, if not I will set up a cage match at the bug jam and you can "get it on!" lol Twisted Evil
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David brought my Bumper and seat to the last show.
Thanks.

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: