Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintage_nos
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
Cabriothusiast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng Reply with quote

Does anyone know Tony Ng from Singapore> Can I get a recomendation? Thanks Todd

Older emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey tod.

Tony is the real deal met him in bangkok a few times he visits here for the vw swap meets. maybee his bit are a bit overpriced , but they are genuine,

And i am sure that he would give ya your money back if you werent happy

Simon parts digger bkk
T25 First Year Deisel
95 T4 Bus LWB
75 Golf cl
vintage_nos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Tony fromSingapore Reply with quote

Hi! Todd,
I've manageto locate another pair of Vert Semapores for you. If you are still keen please contact me via [email protected]
Thanks
Tony Rolling Eyes
Olde Volks Place
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd, We have spent a couple of grand with Tony buying some nos parts for our 55 and 63. We have been very pleased with the quality and service. Haven't had a reason to return anything - so can't speak for his return policy, but he has gone above and beyond making sure we are happy. The parts we have received so far are truly NOS. Boxes show alot of shelf wear - SMILE. Currently working on another deal with him. We haven't really seen a big difference in the prices of things we are buying, for instance we were looking for a nos single tail pipe for our 55. Found one on Samba used for $200, and he got us a nos one for a little more. As long as you are willing to wait the time, shipping isn't actually that more expensive. We were looking for nos door handles for the 55 and Tony had a friend with a set. When he received them he wasn't happy with the chrome, so he told us to wait and he would keep looking. Could have just sent them on and made us deal with it. We are happy and are repeat customers. Hope it helps, Brad and April
vwrobert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Tony from Singapore Reply with quote

I bought some NOS decklid trims from him , they were exactly as described, price was on the high side but hey find these NOS elsewhere cheaper... Shipping was fast to the UK Id recommend him highly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matts Bug Parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Tony Ng-Great Transaction Reply with quote

I just completed a transaction with Tony-paid him last Sunday, he shipped next day and they were here in Edmonton, Canada on Thursday - I did pay extra for 2-4 day delivery but still I belive the shipping was reasonable.

Tony communicated regularly, the items were packed well and Very Happy BEAUTIFUL.
Matthew Ross
Matt's Parts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jonas Burman2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to deal with Very Happy Very Happy I ordered all the way from Sweden and the stuff was shipped next day. Hard to find a NOS split lens anywere in the world. Singapore seems the way to go Very Happy
vintage_nos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive feedback VW Fans. Wink
I'm a very picky buyer and even more picky when it comes to selling NOS PARTS. Shocked I'd rather have a happy customer and break even than an unhappy one and make a killing. Because I generally pay top dollar for them.
Keep on going guys..
Luv from Singapore
Laughing
RICHARD SHARP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i recently bought a nos fan from tony i got it within a couple of days. The fan was ace. No problems whatsoever, i would definetly buy from tony again. 10/10 :D
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Tony NG Reply with quote

Tony is a good guy. I will do business with him again. He ships very quickly,too. Very Happy

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
brezel51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought accessories from him twice.
Dealings with him were wonderful!
Of course, accessories were also high-quality!! Smile
Matt in MI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: NOS Pope nose Reply with quote

Pope nose arrived on-time and in perfect shape.

Matt
Olde Volks Place
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony is a top of the line seller!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
easy to work with,ask if he has something if not he WILL find it.
goes over board to make you HAPPY. keep in mind if you are a scammer then people find out and dont come back Tony is not such a person.

You cant make all happy but you can try and for that you will have some that dont come back.

Thanks Tony for my NOS Treasures

Brad

Hey Email me I need to touch base with you on parts!
pablo chavez 1957
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tony Ng from Singapore Reply with quote

PVE 54's wrote:
Does anyone know Tony Nh from Singapore> Can I get a recomendation? Thanks Todd

I just finished a transaction w/ Mr. Tony Ng & all went smooth. He is very professional & his parts are genuine. A+ dealing w/ Tony.

Pablo : )
billmetric
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved a hefty package from Tony, really surprised with the speed of shipping from Singapore, and have had very good e-mail comunication with him, I have seen a lot of his goodies on here for years and I finally jumped in with both feet and made a rather large initial purchase from him, with all his great feedback I really didnt have any fear that I would get ripped off, he is most definately the real deal and I look forward to seeing what else he is willing to part with, as rare as NOS parts are, Tony is a rare guy that is able to find the goods do the leg work and get them to you with a minimum of drama to those who know the value of this stuff and are willing to fork over the cash and bite the bullet etc. Don't be affraid to deal with Tony, he is an enthuiast and an honest buisnessman
1cool21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Tony Ng a great seller Reply with quote

I recently purchase a part from Tony Ng, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. I woud refer him and purchase from him again even though there is an ocean or two between us.
Bill Dierickx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Thank you, and I look forward to buying from you again. Reply with quote

Tony,
Thank you for your prompt attention to this transaction! Tracking number RR038234275SG was received. What a cool item! I'm super pleased with this purchase. I've been looking for these Safari Window VW SWF Wiper Pivots for years! I need them for my 1967 Sunroof Window Bus because the 12-volt wipers are very different. Thanks again for an excellent transaction and an outstanding item!
Bill Dierickx Wolfsburg Warehouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy to do business with Tony as well. Bought an NOS 25hp clutch from him. After payment was received he shipped it to me right away. No problems at all. I will continue to buy NOS parts from him for my 1950 vert. Steve N.
52crotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony is a great guy to deal with. Great communications and fast shipping. I will continue to buy from Tony and I encourage everyone who needs top quality stuff to contact him.
Very Happy thanks Tony
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Eric(VMR)=Vintage Motor Restoration Reply with quote

Recieved my NOS antenna for my 1957 Oval quickly and in great shape! And Tony took the time to answere all of my questions and concerns. Communication is a key Factor in any Good transaction, and Tony provided both; as well as a positive experiance with the reassurance my order would be shipped immediately and it was!! Thanks Tony. Eric (VMR) Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: