Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintage_nos
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
MUPU65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: How can contact Tony ? Reply with quote

I try at 2 time to contact you with a private message on The Samba but no answer.

Today i try with a e mail i found on your seller Feedback i wish this time i received a answer thx

[email protected]

Thx
vicky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: How can contact Tony ? Reply with quote

MUPU65 wrote:
I try at 2 time to contact you with a private message on The Samba but no answer.

Today i try with a e mail i found on your seller Feedback i wish this time i received a answer thx

[email protected]

Thx

I have also sent him a couple of emails. I was interested in buying some of his parts. But I never even got an answer from him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not the way to do business, is it?
MUPU65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With this mail i received feedback 2-3 days after so you just have to wait really good service i wait my order now !
Typ_315
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Vintage NOS Reply with quote

With respect to a post submitted previously, Tony came through with the goods and promplty replaced the vents that were damaged in transit, in addition to the quantity falling short.

Feel free to disregard the original post submitted by me.
split52espaņa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try at 3 time to contact you with amessage on the Samba but no answer.

good seller that no answer
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Narrow Minded
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Tony an email last night, and have had TWO replies today, so excellent communication from what I've seen. Just trying to decide whether I can afford the bits I want! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Fonz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries here.

All the communication and help you could ever want when buying from abroad. Shipping was fast.

Thanks Tony
skyto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast shipping from Singapore to Europe, thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out for this guy. I sent him almost $200 for parts and shipping. Then he sends the package short of the parts I bought and no refund for the parts shortage. Before I sent the funds he answered all my emails right away. After he sent the parts, he no longer answered my emails. I asked him 5 or 6 times in emails what address did you ship the Package to and he won't answer this question, he replys the address on your Pay Pal account but won't tell me the address on the package. Its been more than a month now and no package. He answered the email when I said I would report him to Pay Pal then he answered my email and said I was sending threatening emails. This is the only way he would respond. He sent a tracking # and when I use it it comes back with no results. He replied with its stuck in customs in Singapore. Nothing was said about sending another package with my parts I won't do any business with this guy again. Watch out for this guy, he has my money and I have no parts. Buyers beware
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
52HoffmanSplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
Watch out for this guy. I sent him almost $200 for parts and shipping. Then he sends the package short of the parts I bought and no refund for the parts shortage. Before I sent the funds he answered all my emails right away. After he sent the parts, he no longer answered my emails. I asked him 5 or 6 times in emails what address did you ship the Package to and he won't answer this question, he replys the address on your Pay Pal account but won't tell me the address on the package. Its been more than a month now and no package. He answered the email when I said I would report him to Pay Pal then he answered my email and said I was sending threatening emails. This is the only way he would respond. He sent a tracking # and when I use it it comes back with no results. He replied with its stuck in customs in Singapore. Nothing was said about sending another package with my parts I won't do any business with this guy again. Watch out for this guy, he has my money and I have no parts. Buyers beware

Danny.... he said it was stuck in customs..... OUTBOUND Customs..... in Singapore... there is no such thing. He's full of it.

I Have to agree with Danny .. I dont trust anybody who says "make an offer".. I have made about 5 offers for parts Tony has listed.. and everytime.... he doubled what I offered... listen.. if your selling something, put a price on it.. otherwise your wasting everyones time.... lastly... The shipping from Signapore may be fast but it was RIDICULOUSLY priced.. I mean like.. 75.00 for MAYBE 3 lbs worth a stuff..... Im in the shipping business.. and his shipping rate was just supid high and so I told him.... keep his stuff.

9/1950 Hoffman Standard
11/1966 Porsche 912
10/1966 Porsche 912
7/1968 Type 265 Double Cab
10/1958 Type 117
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he shafted me on shipping costs maybe the box weighed 1 pound and he charged me almost $60, the worst part is I never did get the parts. I hate ads that say make me an offer. Tony had an ad for an NOS Barndoor steering wheel with make offer, so I asked him get to the point how much? He said $2000. I should have known better just from that alone. I will update what happens when Pay Pal get back to me. Watch this guy
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had the same trouble you all are talking about. The shipping is a joke on price. No responce from e-mails. Make offer If you do it is always way too low. DL

Last edited by DL West-Wiperguy on Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
vintage_nos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Danny,
After all the emails to the post office and track record from the post office to show that indeed the parcel had went missing. And I had done my part in refunding you your money. I guess I had done what a seller had wanted to in order to make their customer happy. And I believe you had received your funds via paypal.

Lastly, this is one important part that I need to high light to you is that SINCE YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE BOX(AS IT WAS LOST) HOW DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT IT ONLY WEIGHT ONE POUND?????PLS READ THIS COMMENT OF YOURS "Yeah he shafted me on shipping costs maybe the box weighed 1 pound and he charged me almost $60, the worst part is I never did get the parts"
Wink
Should you had any futher question, please email me.
Thanks
Laughing

Last edited by vintage_nos on Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just completed another transaction with Tony, he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with what I got, since the item I originally bought got damaged, he promptly offered another item and refund the difference, when I opened the package he surprised me with 12 extra (free) items!
If this isn't great customer service I don't know what it is!
Package was shipped promptly and at a fair rate, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, but Tony and I have had nothing but good dealings! Wink
GVWG.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first Tony answered all my emails right away, after paying for the parts He never answered my emails. After several emails about (7 or Cool, The only way Tony would answer my email was for me to threaten to report him to Pay Pal. He sent me a tracking # that was no good and would have no results when used. Then he wanted to refund me my $$ less the shipping cost (as it is Tony bent me over on shipping over $50 for a box that should have weighted around 1 lb), I told him No Way refund the full amount or send the parts again. I've been shipping parts for over 10 years it doesn't take an Einstein to estimate the weight of a box filled with plastic pieces. I know someone else Tony sent the wrong parts to, he sent him 2 different colored running board mats and wouldn't answer his emails either so the guy gave up. Its pretty easy to figure out that a package weights less that a pound when theres only plastic in the box, my package had 10 distributor caps and rotors. You try and make it look like I ripped you off when your the rip off. Check your so called tracking # and you'll see your package never made it, you even told me the package was stuck in Singapore. I would rather have my parts than a refund. I'll never buy from Tony again. Buyers beware of this guy Sad
vintage_nos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyZ has received a full refund of his purchase even though the package was lost. He chose not to pay for insurance.
Wink
67 Florida Deluxe
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While talking to Danny several times recently, I am very aware of his aggravation. I'm happy to see it finally got resolved. I, too, had a similar situation with Tony recently. I replied to an ad for a pair of NOS running board mats and he was very prompt stating he still had them. The mats in the ad photos were rolled up and still had the part stickers with the color code (which I couldnt quite make out). I inquired several times about the color code, and I eventually got a response with the part number, but not the color code. Still not knowing the actual color code, they looked close to what I wanted so I took a shot and bought them. I figured if they werent the right color, I could sell them. Shipping seemed a bit stiff at $50.00, but I have shipped to Mexico and Australia and postage charges were comparatively high, so I didnt think too much about it. When the mats got here, I was livid. They did not appear to be the ones in the ad, as they were not rolled up with the original parts label wrapping them as I saw in the photo. However, that's not what frosted my cake.... They were plainly two different colors Shocked (where "pair" would generally be interpreted to mean a "matched" pair, n'est ce pas?) I emailed Tony about my dissatisfaction and after several days he got back to me. I told him these were useless to me being two different colors and I wanted to return them for a refund. He seemed eager to work out a resolution, so we settled on him refunding the full purchase price, but not the shipping, and I would keep the mats (essentially, for the cost of shipping at $50.00.) I looked at the box, and the actual shipping cost was $36.90, which leaves $13.10 for the cost of the box, packing peanuts, tape, ink for writing the addresses, and time and trouble, I suppose.... So I have two different color green running board mats if anyone is looking for one side only Laughing . Neutral

OG member of the '67 Posse

A few of my toys, past and present
'56 Oval, '66 KG Conv't, '67 21-Window, '67 Bug, '79 SuperVert, '55 Pre-A Continental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Tony refunded my money but only after I filed a claim with Pay Pal. When I never received my package Tony wouldn't answer any emails. Tony never asked me if I wanted to buy insurance nor did he inform me that the package would be shipped without insurance. I checked his ads on the Samba and none of his ads say anything about no insurance. Tony makes it look like I didn't want to buy insurance, Tony never offered insurance and Tony tried to make it look like I refused to buy insurance. I have been shipping parts for more than 10 years and I don't ship anything without insurance, even if the buyer doesn't want insurance. Tony tries to make it look like I got the package because I guessed the weight of the box? Tony gave me a tracking # that shows No Results. Tonys business practices are Very poor. Tony doesn't answer emails after he receives your payment. When Tony claims he sent my package he said it was short of parts I ordered , this he tells me after shipping and never offered a refund for the shortage. I warned my friend about Tony and Tony shafted him by sending 2 different colored running boards mats and then refunded his money short the postage. Buyer beware don't let Tony shaft you
koollect
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so many dealing with Tony before and He has never fail me although sometime he is a bit late on his reply. I should give it to him as there is a huge time difference across the BIG POND.
Here I would like to Help Clarify for TONY in some way. I believe he has not fail in delivering his service to his customer. For this DANNYZ, at least Tony does a full refund to you though he lost his parts. If he is a scam, I believe you will kiss your $$$ good-bye!
I'll still continue to trade with him like what other VW fanatic around the world did. You guys should see what he has.
Keep up the good work, Tony! Do not mind what others say, believe in what you can do! Cheers!!! Laughing
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyers beware. Tony only gave me a refund because of the Pay Pal claim. He Tony wouldn't answer any emails until I filed a claim with Pay Pal. Thats very good business practices. Its like gambling when you buy from Tony, maybe you'll get your parts if your lucky. I didn't get my parts, I guess I'm lucky to get a refund. Before the claim with Pay Pal I was ignored. I sent him 7 or 8 emails without any answers. Good thing I used Pay Pal or I'm sure Tony would have kept my Money. Thanks Pay Pal. Buyers be ware
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: