Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW Addict
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
TX-73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Star treatment from Jordan on my purchase. TOP NOTCH, thank you Very Happy
John TC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Not Happy Reply with quote

Good to see most of you have had first class service from Jordan

I bought a VW OEM Spark Plug / Lug Wrench Tool Socket from him in June
He sent the wrong one, but promised to send the correct one, despite loads of emails he still hasn't

not Happy Evil or Very Mad
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Not Happy Reply with quote

John TC wrote:
Good to see most of you have had first class service from Jordan

I bought a VW OEM Spark Plug / Lug Wrench Tool Socket from him in June
He sent the wrong one, but promised to send the correct one, despite loads of emails he still hasn't

not Happy Evil or Very Mad

John, I shipped another one out weeks ago, when I told you I did. It went standard mail and can take 6-8 weeks sometimes. I am sorry you never got it, but I don't control the post office.
If you sent the "wrong" one back, for the record, I never got it either. There are more important things in life than being angry on a $4 plug wrench. Heck, email me me instead of posting on this forum and I'll just refund you on paypal for the tool. Shocked
Willy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: New customer, wrong item. Reply with quote

As I was trying to type in here: I was trusting this seller to know what he was describing, couldn't find his picture he said he had, gave a detailed description, attached pictures to emails he apparently never read . . . long story short, YOU find the picture for what YOU want or Don't Order! One of my successful other orders was from a seller who didn't want to be bothered returning the item, I can see why. We're not talking tons of money here, just super annoyed. Trust YOURSELF to know what you're ordering. From anyone, here, Ebay, wherever. People just don't READ anymore.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: New customer, wrong item. Reply with quote

Willy5 wrote:
As I was trying to type in here: I was trusting this seller to know what he was describing, couldn't find his picture he said he had, gave a detailed description, attached pictures to emails he apparently never read . . . long story short, YOU find the picture for what YOU want or Don't Order! One of my successful other orders was from a seller who didn't want to be bothered returning the item, I can see why. We're not talking tons of money here, just super annoyed. Trust YOURSELF to know what you're ordering. From anyone, here, Ebay, wherever. People just don't READ anymore.

^ Huh?
Willy5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: VW Addict "Huh?" Reply with quote

Case and point. His answer reflects his intelligence. See a picture from this seller before you buy from him. Don't trust him for what he THINKS he has.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jordan, yet another smooth purchase from you...

Jeff

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Dearindeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a part from this member vwaddict, or Jordan, and it was satisfactory and promptly shipped
singlecabmadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything was just as promised. thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
NCGent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased a few items from Jordan. E-mails were responded to in a timely manner. Smooth transaction. Items were shipped quickly. When received, they were very well packed. No concerns. Very pleased. I would purchase from Jordan again.
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I agree with Willy5 – be sure to get a picture with enough detail to know that you are getting everything you expect. When I inquired about a kit, Jason assured me that it was complete; unfortunately when received I found it was missing a critical part. Jason did agree to refund the purchase price, but loosing $22 in shipping and fees for a $25 refund was too painful, IMO. However, it was being called a liar (not his word but that was the insinuation) that ended up souring me on the whole deal.

Jason has a lot of positive feedback to his credit, just be sure you know what you are getting.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

jack1448 wrote:
I agree with Willy5 – be sure to get a picture with enough detail to know that you are getting everything you expect. When I inquired about a kit, Jason assured me that it was complete; unfortunately when received I found it was missing a critical part. Jason did agree to refund the purchase price, but loosing $22 in shipping and fees for a $25 refund was too painful, IMO. However, it was being called a liar (not his word but that was the insinuation) that ended up souring me on the whole deal.

Jason has a lot of positive feedback to his credit, just be sure you know what you are getting.

Who is "Jason"? Confused
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:

Who is "Jason"? Confused

Sorry - I mean Jordan Cyr, aka VW Addict.
Blazlov
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Everything was just as promised. thank you!

vw1200 '58 :: 23.06.1958
vw t2 ambulance '73 :: 12.12.1972
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
greg hord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Jordan, Greg Hord here in N.C. Thanks for the cool oval paperweight. Cool as hell! Will shop with you again for sure. Thanks again, Greg Hord VW Logo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Fast Shipping Great Price on a Great Item!

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
22manybugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Jordan was great to deal with, responded promptly to emails, part was delivered quickly and works great.

1969 Karmann Ghia convertible
1971 Westfalia camper
jket1961
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I ordered the original clock for our beloved 1978 Westy from Jordan. I'd been looking for one for months without success, these things are virtually impossible to find. Prior to completing the transaction, I emailed him several questions and he responded promptly. I received the item (which included the rest of the dash cluster) in very short order. He took great care to package it using bubble wrap and it arrived in Canada in perfect condition. The clock itself was in excellent condition and it works perfectly. I am MORE than pleased with the entire transaction and would CERTAINLY do business with Jordan again! Very Happy
vgvvv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Great communication! Fair price! Quick ship to Hawaii!

Thank you Jordan

Aloha
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Count me as another satisfied customer of Jordan. I purchased a fuel tank that was even nicer than advertised and the transaction and communication were great. Shipped quickly and securely, the tank arrived unblemished.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 19 of 22

Jump to: