Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW Addict
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Cornell89
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Purchased a EMPI master cylinder from Jordan. He shipped it promptly and provided me with a tracking number. Item was as described and the price was fair, so I'm happy. Thanks Jordan!
jsf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Purchased an item from Jordan. After I paid him he discovered a minor problem with the item and promptly offered a refund or discount -- my choice. I took the item with a more than fair discount. The item was shipped quickly and well packed with tracking provided. The condition of the item was exactly as described. Very pleased with what I purchased.

I believe I have bought from him before and will again if he has something I need. Many thanks to Jordan.
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I just bought some parts from Jordan and he was great to deal with. The parts were exactly as described and quickly shipped. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I bought a speedometer from Jordan. Email reply was prompt, and it was delivered exactly as pictured. Packing was great! Thanks Jordan.

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pau Hana
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

From the get go, when making your purchase. This Cool Cool Cat Jordan makes you feel at ease. Very Quick to answer all my Questions & Concerns & with the Tracking info that was Provided. My piece was Packed for a War Zone, Delivered by Space Shuttle & his description was SPOT ON!!! Thank u Brother J & Much Aloha! Applause VW Logo
Ellison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I bought some Door sills from Jordan. Great guy to deal with, parts came as described. Thanks again!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Top notch seller. I bought nice gauges panel. Fast shipping
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
cajun_sun_bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Purchased a beetle console and some radio face plates, packed well and shipped quick, thanks Jordan
#cajunhotrodder on insta
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beneluxbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

bought an apron of Jordan, arrived swiftly and was as pictured/ described. Shipping was a grip but no complaints by Jordan, a true gentleman seller.
Many thanks,
73Dean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Jordon, the starter showed up yesterday, a day earlier then expected. I dismantled it to see how much wear there was on the brush magnets, there was very little. I cleaned it up with a little electronics cleaner & reassembled. Installed it in our "VannaWhite" & she's purring like a kitten once more! Thanks so much!

I'm looking to find an original Crome front bumper, 1987 style and I think a little earlier, will be similar. If you come across one in good shape let me know.

If you want to check out our Vanagon, here's a link to her photo website: https://vannawhite.shutterfly.com/

Again thanks so much for the great used starter! Stay safe!

Dean Lucko
Bradenton, FL
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Tried to buy a Karmann Ghia rain tray from Jordan.
I sent him an extra 5 bucks, $60.00 total on April 7th.
That was 10 days ago.
Now there is no response from Jordan after several email attempts.
So either Jordan is an occasional thief or he’s dead.

“Let he that is without oil throw the first rod”
(Compression 8.7:1)
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

jeffrey8164 wrote:
That was 10 days ago.

Alive and well!
I've tried to email you and no response... emailed you a few times, never heard back. You sent funds as friends/family (thanks!) But... I never got your mailing address... I tried emailing you a few times... no response? Bad server? I am sorry for the hassle! As soon as I get your address I will have tracking for you in the mail!!

**Sending you a PM as well. Maybe your emails are going to spam?? Thanks Jeffrey! Sorry for the confusion!
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

jeffrey8164 wrote:
That was 10 days ago.

Jeff,

Been trying to get ahold of you still. Sent emails from my account, the samba and PM's and replied on here.
I found your address from looking in the past history when you paid me for a item almost 2 months ago. So I printed a label this morning, will be in tomorrow's mail, USPS Priority: 9405508205496235695452
Should be there Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope you get this message. Smile
Not sure if your email server is down, internet is down, or my messages are going in your spam box, but glad I was able to find your address from a past purchase. Thanks again and sorry for any issues, I try to ship things ASAP when paid and appreciate you sending the funds as friends/family, but just never got your address attached!
Be blessed and stay safe!
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

It's all good. It arrived today.
My wife got the crud so I haven't been at the computer lately.
Still don't know what happened to all the emails though.
It's only technology.

Thanks again man. Sorry if I jumped the gun on the feedback.

“Let he that is without oil throw the first rod”
(Compression 8.7:1)
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

jeffrey8164 wrote:
It's all good. It arrived today.
My wife got the crud so I haven't been at the computer lately.
Still don't know what happened to all the emails though.
It's only technology.

Thanks again man. Sorry if I jumped the gun on the feedback.

No worries!! Thank you! Hope she feels better!
visibleink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Fast shipping, well packed, and a good price.

Asset to the VW community.

<-- Helga, she slammed her dub in '53 and adjusted valves with her teeth
Just A Kid With A Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Great and quick seller, arrived within 3 days of payment.
Bobbyrjones80
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

I bought a used dash pad from Jordan. It was just as he described it and he shipped it quick! Very good transaction.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
pistolpetecowboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Bought an AC compatible fan shroud from Jordan.
Quick response and shipping, great price.
Couldn't be happier!
srbarker0422
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr Reply with quote

Bought a set of tail Lights for my 69 VW Beetle

Fast response, easy to communicate with

Tail lights were exactly as advertised and shipped promptly

Highly recommend!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: