TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51
laneven28 Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:41 am

Hey Luis, confirming 3 complete sets of sound absorbers

obus Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:10 pm

i put my order in for sound absorbers for my May of 1960 convertible in the other thread but didnt want to miss out. I would like 1 set please

lajs57 Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:54 pm

Nine sets!!!
Just 6 more…

lajs57 Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:22 pm

3 more from the 60’s blog!

Just 3 more to go!

Doug914 Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:34 am

Thanks Luis! Wow what can i say. Great product. Only problem i had was in my rush to install it and make an upcoming show, i used the wrong glue. It held just long enough as it started falling off the verticals on the drive home! Oh well. Its now re attached with the proper 3m black super trim adhesive.

lajs57 Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:06 pm

SOUND ABSORBER UNDER-MATS

I just got one more interested customer. ONLY 2 MORE TO GO!

They work for ANY year Karmann Ghia. is not just the looks, it is a lot quieter to ride with them!

The way it looks, it may take a while before they become available after this batch.

Luis

lajs57 Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:46 am

GREAT NEWS!!

I just got 3 more orders, so we can proceed with the UNDERMATS/SOUNDABSORBERS production!

The price of the materials and water jet shop went up, but for this batch I will keep the original price.

Please send your orders now! The item is now available on the website www.lowlightwerks.com

If you have any questions please post them or send me an email: [email protected]

Luis

obus Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Any news on these? I sent my payment in back in August

lajs57 Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:12 pm

Hi,

Yes, the delivery date from the water-jet shop is December 12!
Unfortunately they had some equipment issues, but there are resolved and the sets are few days from been ready!

Luis

obus Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:22 am

lajs57 wrote: Hi,

Yes, the delivery date from the water-jet shop is December 12!
Unfortunately they had some equipment issues, but there are resolved and the sets are few days from been ready!

Luis

Thanks for the update Luis! Happy Holidays!

lajs57 Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:54 pm

Dear Karmann Ghia Owners!

The water-jet shop made a mistake and delivered the order MISSING one part. After some negotiations we got more material and now all orders had been delivered and there are extra sets IN-STOCK for immediate delivery!

If you bought my rubber mats, get FREE SHIPPING! Use Coupon OwnMats in the website www.lowlightwerks.com

The new batch has pre-cut lines for RHD or LHD sets.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Luis

MJMarkham Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:21 pm

I will be calling tomorrow to place and order for complete mat set and sound deadening for my '58 Cognac Lowlight. hopefully you will have what I need

MJMarkham Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:46 pm

order placed online! can't wait to see it all.

owokie Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:35 pm

So cool to find these being made as my last Ghia foray meant potentially sourcing carpet. Anyone have a photo of them installed in a pearl white or graphite silver ghia? Tempted to pick grey over brown though I know brown is og.

sparkleplenty Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:58 pm

I have a question for all owners of early black 1956 Lowlights…I have a May of ‘56 black coupe. I am 99% sure I pulled out a “black” bulkhead / tunnel mat etc. out of the car back in 2008. I know the gurus have thought these mats were supposed to be “grey” for these cars. Does anyone out there have or had a 56 that had all black rubber mats, bulkhead, tunnel etc…? Thank you, Russ

sparkleplenty Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:12 pm

It appears I may have answered my own question. I just looked at vin 1166404 Black coupe on the registry. It appears to have a black bulkhead mat. My vin is only a few digits away…It must be black?