TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
frndlybug Fri May 12, 2006 11:51 am

George on the street... Great service, great packing and shipping... 67 decklid even more solid than I thought... Definitely buy again in the future. Thanks again George.

Older email:
[email protected]

costa Fri May 12, 2006 2:01 pm

George make's the best beam's period,i bought a 4" narrowed ball joint front beam from him and it is the sweetest beam i ever had,the beam is smooth and the quality is excellent,it ride's real smooth and responsive,i recommend George's beam's to everyone i know and to everyone that want's the best,mahalo (thank you in Hawaiian) Brahdah (brother) George.

Shayne from Makaha Hawaii out (o\ ! /o).

hunnterd Fri May 12, 2006 2:38 pm

My headlight housings I recieved from George were great!! and shipping was at light speed!!! George ROCKS!!!

krsthrlnd Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 pm

:D George was a man of his word. This transaction went smoothly, once I figured out what I was doing. Highly recommend George.

cruiser Wed May 17, 2006 6:25 am

Transaction with George went smoothly. A fair price for an item that was described correctly. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again -- thank you!

jim Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:20 pm

George Moore a great guy to deal with got my parts right on 8) 8) time !!!!

vwpitlover Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 am

I posted this and then wqas directed here so here... lol
I have found several other "LOCKED" topics on George that date back to 05 and all. I want to know if anyone has had anydealings with him recently. I understand that there were and possibly still are some hard feelings here, but I am wanting to buy a 4' narrowed beam from him and all but I want to make sure all is well and people have bought from him recently.

I have had a best friend jus buy a beam from him and it was great and on time and the whole nine yards, I want to hear from others.

Thanks

Tony

Jes67 Thu May 24, 2007 9:15 am

Hello, Great beam,built to order, for my buggie, fast turn around will have George do more work for mein the future. Thanks

vwpitlover Sat May 26, 2007 5:54 am

Well I ordered my beam from George. I called him and let him know I sent the payment via paypal and he said that he would get it out today. Well a few hours later I have my tracking number and the beam is on the way. So far so good...

Thanks George for the speedy response!!

Tony

V-Dubin65 Sun May 27, 2007 9:22 am

Great person to deal with....got my beam on time, even helped a noob out with questions that didn't have alot to do with the beam! Had a great personality and will always have my buisness,too bad he dosen't live closer!! Even had my friend's buy beams from him,vwpitlover is one.. Rob

SuperDave63 Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:51 am

Ordered a 4" l/p beam, paid him Monday afternoon, beam was at my front door in Chicago that Friday. Nice quality, well packaged, if your looking for a beam this your guy. Mahalo George.

Edit follow-up: Rolled the beam all year with no problems at all. Would definitely buy from Keoki again.

Eurobug Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 pm

I have a right hand drive bug and George hooked me up. He swapped the steering dampner bracket at no charge. I swung by his shop and he gave me an awesome tour and friendly conversation. Great guy to work with, knows his stuff. Buy your beam from him, he takes the time to put together a quality product and can send a bulletproof shipping package if needed. He goes above and beyond when it came to any questions I had, he's a no bullshit guy.

powerhaus Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:34 pm

Just purchased another 4 inch narrowed beam from George and it showed up in 3 days, great service, product looks great, packaged perfect, speedy shipping, and now I can install it in my customers car.
Thanks
Powerhaus
John

[email protected] Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:05 pm

very prompt service. nice not to get the" oh i forgot to ship" story. parts were as expected, and packaged great. would not hesitate to do business again. thanks again

NeedAName Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 pm

I bought a beam from george back in November. The package came on time well packed. The install went smooth, been driving a few hundred miles with no problems. Would recommend to anyone.

stone992008 Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 am

Hey guys, just a note to let you know that I bought some doors from George.. sight unseen and when they arrived they were in near perfect shape! He even last minute called me to let me know that there was a small bono ding that he has not seen and refunded me a bit of $!
As well, he shipped them, (Without whining about size and pain the the a** it would be)
They arrived 2 days later! Thanks buddy, I wish you had all the parts I need!!! MS

bigkev311 Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm

George has been great to deal with I bought a beam from him and it was shipped out that day Excellent! Very nice product. looking fwd to doing more business with him.

migsrag Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 am

I was very pleased with the narrowed 4 inch Ball joint beam. Had ordered previously from another supplier on the samba last October and still was waiting for delivery. George was great! Answered all of my questions quickly and my beam was at my doorstep in two days. Nice to know there are still suppliers out there that take pride in their work....
Thanks again

dejvan Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:13 pm

I bought a beam from George today. Called him day earlier and went to meet him and pick up the beam next morning. He had everything ready for me.
Thanks George

schell '59 Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

same here...sent a discription of what I needed.

done. here before I new it and a nice peice of work.

Tim

www.401restos.com