TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Let's Play, WTF is That!?! Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 380, 381, 382  Next
Gary Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 pm

germanstyle wrote:

cushman?

Nope.

Major Woody Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Ice cream truck.

Remember when the icecream man used to come to town when you was little ? And no matter what you was doing you would stop, and lose your fucking mind?!

There's something about the icecream truck that makes kids lose it.

And they can hear that shit from ten blocks away. They don't hear their mothers calling, but they hear that motherfucking icecream truck.

"Icecream ! Icecream ! The icecream man is coming ! The icecream man is coming !" "Mom ! Mom !" "Throw down some money !" "The icecream man is coming !"

Icecream man always drove extra blocks away. And I know he's seen us and shit, but I think he just be in the car with his friends and say:
"Watch me how fast I make these motherfuckers run"

I'd get my icecream and I didn't eat it just sing for a little while. You know how kids are: "I have some icecream, I have some icecream,
and I'm gonna eat it all, I'm gonna eat it all..."

The icecream be running down your arm and shit..."You don't have no icecream! You didn't get none! You didn't get none! "Cause you are on the welfare, and can't afford it!"

Other kids would join in: "You can't afford it, he can't afford it...and his father is an alcoholic!"

I could drop my icecream in a pile of shit and eat it. I'd be like, "It's just sprinkles."

///Mink Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Icy wrote:

I think that's a Mazda - their first vehicle, IIRC.

Gary Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:42 pm

///Mink wrote: Icy wrote:

I think that's a Mazda - their first vehicle, IIRC.

BINGO.

Cheapo Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Icy wrote: ///Mink wrote: Icy wrote:

I think that's a Mazda - their first vehicle, IIRC.

BINGO.

I'll be damned. A Mazda I'd actually drive...

tristessa Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/239/445536568_dfe049bf45.jpg?v=0[/img]

The Sage Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 pm



Here is the above picture.

Major Woody wrote: Ice cream truck.

Remember when the icecream man used to come to town when you was little ? And no matter what you was doing you would stop, and lose your fucking mind?!

There's something about the icecream truck that makes kids lose it.

And they can hear that shit from ten blocks away. They don't hear their mothers calling, but they hear that motherfucking icecream truck.

"Icecream ! Icecream ! The icecream man is coming ! The icecream man is coming !" "Mom ! Mom !" "Throw down some money !" "The icecream man is coming !"

Icecream man always drove extra blocks away. And I know he's seen us and shit, but I think he just be in the car with his friends and say:
"Watch me how fast I make these motherfuckers run"

I'd get my icecream and I didn't eat it just sing for a little while. You know how kids are: "I have some icecream, I have some icecream,
and I'm gonna eat it all, I'm gonna eat it all..."

The icecream be running down your arm and shit..."You don't have no icecream! You didn't get none! You didn't get none! "Cause you are on the welfare, and can't afford it!"

Other kids would join in: "You can't afford it, he can't afford it...and his father is an alcoholic!"

I could drop my icecream in a pile of shit and eat it. I'd be like, "It's just sprinkles."

I like Eddie Murphy too...

germanstyle Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 pm


clay ford Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm


does anyone recognize this thing from a certain british tv show

PatterBon Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 pm



Some of you may remember... :lol:

///Mink Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:12 pm

clay ford wrote:
does anyone recognize this thing from a certain british tv show

Nope... ;)


Typ311Dave Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 pm

///Mink wrote: clay ford wrote:
does anyone recognize this thing from a certain british tv show

Nope... ;)


JHC, WTF is that?!?

Kilroy Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 pm

germanstyle wrote:
Weird. Looks like a Henry J., but I don't think it has the right tailights. Cuba plates, maybe a Russian knockoff?

Traveling Writer Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Don't mean to ruin your fun, but here goes.... http://www.microcarmuseum.com/
:P

Letterman7 Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm

clay ford wrote:
does anyone recognize this thing from a certain british tv show

Far too easy....Peel P50.

Try this one...though it might be a giveaway with the nameplate on the nose..

KTPhil Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Letterman7 wrote: Try this one...though it might be a giveaway with the nameplate on the nose..


Too easy... Volvo 122 series, aka Amazon.

My brother had a wagon, very sturdy car, cool ribbon speedometer, nice two-piece tailgate for his longboard.

Hard to believe, but the same chassis was used on these beauties (P1800):



Sort of Volvo's Karmann Ghia, I suppose. Even had a wagon version of that, like the early BMW wagons.

Lair Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Major Woody wrote: Ice cream truck.

Remember when the icecream man used to come to town when you was little ? And no matter what you was doing you would stop, and lose your fucking mind?!

The ice cream truck in my neighborhood plays Helter Skelter.

Cheapo Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Letterman7 wrote:
Try this one...though it might be a giveaway with the nameplate on the nose..


That bridge looks like it was made out of Legos.

Letterman7 Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Cool, ain't it? It's the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland, built in the 19th century. The car is an on-line buddy who lives near there.

Cheapo Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm

PatterBon wrote:

Some of you may remember... :lol:


That looks like one of the flying cars...

A Taylor Aerocar, to be exact....



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group