TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Dennis74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Thank you Bill

I got 2 nice kits today "NOS set 0.5mm OVERSIZE brake shoe lining"

Fast e-mail response, fast shipping, everything as it should be :D

Dennis

Also
[email protected]

ratybug Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks Bill,
2 NOS Fahrvergnungen coffee mugs arrived safely.
Shipped QUICKLY!!!!!!!
Great communication! It was a pleasure to do business with you.
J (aka ratybug)

Earlybugs Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 pm

I just got some parts from Bill. Communication and shipping were top notch!

Thanks

Mike Boell Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 am

The VW trailer hitch I bought from bill was just as he advertised and arrived on schedule UPS. The packaging was incredible and could not have moved a bit during shipping. Bill went the extra step checking the cost and giving me the choice to go USPS or UPS. No hesitations on buying from Bill in the future.
Thanks
Mike

BulliBill Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 am

Thanks guys!

I'm kinda new at selling stuff on theSamba or anywhere for that matter, but I'm trying to treat everyone who buys one of my goodies like I'd like to be treated when I shop. And I appreciate that you all took the time to drop a line or two about my performance!

Enjoy your VW's!

Bill Bowman

70Crew Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Just received a NOS bay a/c compressor from Bill. Heavy and bulky item that was well packed and shipped the same day. Hope I get the chance to meet you in person some day and shake your hand, you are a credit to the vw community.

joebug1956 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I bought 2 split window bug tail light lenses from Bill. He is a great guy and packaged the lenses GREAT! Shipped fast and good communication! Stand up guy.... :D

a.wilson Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Bill for the excellent parts and for taking time packaging them!
I purchased some NOS genuine VW parts from Bill. They were as described in the ad and carefully packaged for shipping.
Top quality all the way!!

jameshixson Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm

:D

Wow! delivery at warp speed, accurate description, nice parts.

THANK YOU!!

Jim Hixson

sputnick60 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 pm

I purchased a rare RHS door mirror for my 1966 Ghia. Bill highlighted there was a slight blemish on the glass but that is a trivial issue given the rarity of this item. In my opinion the mirror is in near perfect condition. In fact better than Bill described it

The mirror was wrapped and placed in a mailing box which in turn was placed in larger box filled with foam beads. Now that is the definition of careful packing. It would have survived anything.

The parcel traversed America and then the Pacific Ocean to arrive at my door in flawless shape. Bill even had a personal note with well wishes for my restoration project and saying how much he enjoyed talking on the phone to a fellow all the way over in Australia.

Bill is a nice man. You will enjoy doing business with him. He is a safe bet.

regards

Nicholas Palaric
Sydney Australia

Ron Domeck Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Bought a ign. switch. Great contact, shipped very fast. Good man to have in the VW world

jameshixson Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Bill is the man!!! quick shipping on this seal, as described. Thank You, Bill

Jim

david isaac Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 am

Bill,
The air cleaner arrived in great shape. I thank you for your prompt service. I hope others decide to trust your great handling of business.
I will continue to look for your deals, David.

Scoops Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

Top Guy to deal with, great comms and very helpful with postage to the UK.

Thanks Bill, looking forward to doing business with you again!

tony63 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

Bill
Got the gaskets yesterday on the 10th. Thanks, Tony

turkishgecko Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Don't kill BILL. Everything was perfect. 10/10.
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Thank you Bill.

fine53 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm

I got just what I wanted for a decent price. Turbo shipping, fast and easy.
thanks Bill
from your other brother Bill :oops:

ThorpS18 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 am

Bill,
Thanks for the excellent transaction. The dash grab handle looks great. Have a good Christmas.
Byron

Phils 58 Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks Bill just received the rear quarter repair panels and they are exact to the add.Great shipping speed and packaged very well. Thanks again,Phil.

RTKings Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Bill is a great Samba seller! My item ariived within just a couple of days, and it was perfect as described. :D I will definitely purchase from him again in the future.