TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Typ3nut Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Recent purchase with VWNOS.com - heimlich ... Type 3 Exhaust parts.
Great Checkout online service ... Top Quality Parts, Prompt Shipping, Recommended, will be doing business with again. Thanks !

[email protected] Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:31 am

Purchased a rebuilt Bosch 205AN from Heimlich. Great communication and great service. Packaged nicely and is exactly as described. I have not had a chance to install it yet due to my Beetle still being in the body shop, but Im sure I will not have any problems. I will definitely do business with him in the future.
-Nick

Bill Dykes Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Heimlich is a great seller. Great price,and very fast shipping. I would do business with him again. Thanks,Bill.

rastus Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm

GREAT SERVICE, COMMUNICATION AND PRODUCT. I will be ordering additional parts from him.

Gene Austin, Tx.

chipster Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm

Marcel was great to deal with, patient with me when shipping wasn't working out, parts were as described packed well, shipped quickly and would recommend VWNOS for any parts, I will certainly do that in the future.

dozoisdavid Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:26 pm

I bought some distributor parts from Marcel, awesome service and advice!!

VW_62 Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:33 pm

good stuff...will buy again

dagen_1 Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:41 pm

prompt shipping and great prices. looking forward to future business with you!

Dwayne1m Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm

Great to deal with, very helpful and does excellent work.

2ndsuper beetle Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm

I got some obscure genuine VW rubber plugs that I needed from marcel.....fair price, ships very fast, packs well, too..........highly recommended to all on samba!!!!!.............thanks, Marcel!

jwp67 Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:38 pm

I've bought a couple of times from Marcel. Never a problem, the parts are the real deal and packed well! I will be doing more business from Marcel.

Ry-dog Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Good seller & quick shipping. Would buy from them again.

Quick response, quality part - I got some generator brushes.

motofly196 Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 pm

I purchased a few NOS distributor parts from Marcel on his website. Super easy transaction, and had emails from him throughout the process. Even though he was out of town when I purchased the items, he still made sure to email me and let me know the order status. I'll definitely be buying from him in the near future. Thanks!

Scott

Mr. Mike Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Quick response to my email and a smooth transaction. Item arrived nicely packaged and as pictured, I'd purchase again without any hesitation.
Thank you Marcel
Cheers!
Mike

Tvättbjörn Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:44 pm

I did buy a complete left Type 3 tie rod and clutch shaft return springs. I did call him and told him what style I want. A few days later I did get exactly the NOS parts I wanted. Great service and correct NOS parts. I will buy from Marcel again. Thanks!

ghianowbug Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:36 am

Good communication for delivery expectations. Goods received and great condition for nos

patrykrebisz Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Marcel is a great person to deal with! Very helpful and extremely responsive.
Originally i just needed some washers in attempts to rebuild my spare distributor - after a few questions asked by Marcel, i knew i'm not up to the task so i sent it in for him to do the job (he's VERY affordable and EXTREMELY fast!). When i got the distributor back its advance curve was EXACTLY on the mark.
I feel this buy lives and breaths mechanics!
Very recommended!
Patryk

bobnorman Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Great parts. Fast shipping. Smooth international transaction. Would definitely buy again.

blaunuts Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:53 pm

fast shipping would buy from again

VDubDriver Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Fast shipping, item as described. Thanks!