Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Type 3 from various sources, batch 2
Photo link: Forum code:
Type 3 from various sources, batch 2
Author Photo
Rome
Samba Member

Photos: 4423

Type 3 from various sources, batch 2 Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:23 pm     Views: 31      Rating: Not rated

1. Beige early Squareback parked at left background, TV show "Police Story" season 1 episode 12 "Countdown" (1974).
2. My Deep Sea Green '70 Fastback west of New Paltz, New York looking west to the Shawangunk Ridge of the Catskill Mountains. This was just after attending the VW meet nearby held by the Hudson and Mohawk VW club in the summer 2004.
3. Beige or ivory early Fastback parked in right background, TV show "TJ Hooker" behind main characters played by William Shatner and Adrian Zmed in their police patrol car. S2E7 The survival syndrome" (1982).
4. Ivory 1966 Fastback driving by at night, TV movie "McMillan and Wife" S2E3 "Cop of the year" (1972).
5-10. Attending the Type 3 Invasion based in Hershey, Pennsylvania in August 2004 in my '70 Deep Sea Green Fastback.
5. My '70 Fastback at lower left during the scenic cruise. Bobnotch's blue Notchback from Michigan parked in front of me. I could not improve the bluish tint of the photo despite numerous correction attempts in Photoshop.
6. Big line-up of Type 3 during the event cruise pause.
7. During the event cruise.
8. Parked in front of the Hershey Corporation administration building, located on the hill overlooking the town.
9. Event show field.
10. Bobnotch and his wife in his blue Notchback driving past me during the event cruise.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.