Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The Bug Mill - Winder, Georgia.
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:59 pm    Post subject: The Bug Mill - Winder, Georgia. Reply with quote

After many years of dealing with grouchy local parts houses with a general lack of inventory and lack of interest in the hobby. I have found one that breaks the mold. Mark at the Bug Mill in downtown Winder Ga has impressed me over the past few years as someone who cares and is willing to help out his customers in anyway possible. With his HUGE inventory of new parts and equally huge selection of good quality used parts he literally has everything and person could want. For an enthusiast, his shop is a goose bump inducing and a must if you are in the area to check out.

Give Mark a shout at (770) 867-9148

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: The Bug Mill - Winder, Georgia. Reply with quote

i live 30mins away. will check them out. good to know they are good people. will let yall know how everything goes.

question, they have a junk yard right? do they allow you to remove parts yourself? i guess this is a question for them but figured i would ask before i embarrass myself Smile
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: