Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stephane- WOB Specialties - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Steph
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2012
kingkarmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Stephane- WOB Specialties - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my okrasa (abarth) 4- tip muffler from Steph at [email protected] . Man, is it nice and definitly worth the wait. It was ordered on 4-29 and I received it 8-16. This guy delivers and if you want the best repro 4-tip this is the place to go for it. Just remember it is going to take time to get from Belguim To the States. Customs and all that crap.

Mike Gerson

What is your "Bespoke Reality"?
Steph
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: 4 tip muffler Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment
Hummm!! Yes it was long! That was shipped from france..
Now all my parts are shipped by DHL germany and need about 12/15 days to arrive.... US company to US destination... better isn't it?
However I'm not responsible of Customs delays.. Sad
So are you the customer who order the special muffler for 912 engine into a Ghia?
Take care: New address: [email protected]
Br
Steph
WOB Specialties

Last edited by Steph on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skyto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered the oil cooler kit a couple of years ago, everything went fine.

Then got the 4-tip.. the quality was excellent, however the muffler was for a later model. Agreed with Steph I'll try to sell it here (in Finland) first. This didn't work out. Returned the wrong muffler at my own cost in July, with instructions (in package & email) to send me the correct one in return. The process is still incomplete.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: (VMR) Vintage Motor Restorations Reply with quote

Wow That was a bit of a Time to wait on your 4 tip abarth. Cip-1 Carries Steph's abarth as well--the exact same in every aspect and you can get it with-in a few days!!
kingkarmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: (VMR) Vintage Motor Restorations Reply with quote

Eric Outland wrote:
Wow That was a bit of a Time to wait on your 4 tip abarth. Cip-1 Carries Steph's abarth as well--the exact same in every aspect and you can get it with-in a few days!!

Holy crap Batman Exclamation How did this thread come back to haunt us after a year Shocked CIP was not offering the muffler way back when I purchased mine. I also asked Steph to make mine without heat risers. I actually did not mind the wait since my Ghia was still in parts at the time. I was more worried about the hang up in Customs. Those folks take their sweet old time.

Mike Gerson

What is your "Bespoke Reality"?
skyto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This applies to Europe - there's little sense in ordering the mufflers from CIP as they are made in Belgium.

The point is I got the wrong muffler, sent it back and lost contact with Steph. Don't know if his e-mail is jammed with spam or whatever, hope he reads this.

UPDATE: got contact. Trying to find out what has happened with shipments.

Update II, Dec 2006: a new muffler arrived, and this time it fits. I'd say it was worth the trouble (where else to get an early 40hp stale air Abarth!?).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andy Sparks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph if you read this you need to answer my e mails.

I am not happy i placed my order in November 06, you have apparently sent this twice from Belgium to England i have not recieved any parcel, although you claim one was returned.

My engine is ready and you are dicking me about, you constantly do not reply to my e mails asking for the tracking number of the parcel.

Andy
tri356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add to this as well. I had placed an order with Steph back in the beginning of December. While earlier there were emails promising the muffler was going to be shipped out soon, in recent weeks, emails and PM's have gone unanswered.

Customs and overseas shipments delays are one thing. Not answering any communications is another - poor service.

Mike
turtle001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here -- trying to reach him -- but no response
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was told a few days turnaround on a oil cooler i had him make...no emails...no package...no good seller?

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyone that can help get in touch with Steph, I've sent numerous emails trying to buy a Judson Boost Gauge from him???? No response, and with all of this feedback???? Sad

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buyer is currently banned from the site due to ongoing delivery issues.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oval-fanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is stephan still "in the game" ... does he have an homepage or anyone with his working email ?

Best regards Claus Pedersen
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oval-fanatic wrote:
Is stephan still "in the game" ... does he have an homepage or anyone with his working email ?

Best regards Claus Pedersen

If you have ongoing delivery problems with Stephane please "PM" me. I don't have any special "inside line" to him but I do know he has produced small items for people recently.

However as Everett says, whilst he still has major existing delivery problems, I could not recommend using his services.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a-train
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a pretty smooth transaction with him a couple months ago (after trying for 1.5 years, persistence finally paid off). He surprisingly communicated well (responses within a couple days each time) throughout the whole transaction. Seemed like he was back in the game.
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Wolfsburg Specialties Back in TheGame!!! Reply with quote

Wolfsburg Specialties "AKA Mr. Wob [email protected]" is back in the game.

Just bought some parts from him and he was quick to respond.

He shipped within the week and I received the package about 15 days latter by post.

Parts were well made, although asa note if you have him ship DHL it is not possible to track from your internet as DHL international packet is handled byour USPS andnot DHL Package Servcice.

Ojai63dbl

Id buy from him again now without concnern.
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up a couple items from Mr. Wob. The transaction was very smooth and I got the items quickly. Thanks!!!

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...i sent him an email asking when i was to receive my paid for item and he was very quick to respond ,ask what it was that i ordered and then told me he followed his banking info and said that i was refunded my cash...UNTRUE.i sent him a paypal transaction number and have not been contacted back yet after a week.i still say beware until his old deals are all payed up. this is not gonna be dropped steph.

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Eric (VMR) Reply with quote

Perhaps I was one of the Lucky few! However--- any and all order's I ever paid for thru Steph= may have taken a month or so to cross the pond but i recieved them. I remember in Stephane's Oil cooler kit he had for gotten to add the oil line return fitting and I put in an email to him, and again it did take a month or so but I did recieve the missing Part at no additional charge. Again I may have been one of the lucky few! Eric Cool
jimmy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still waiting for my goods, waited too long, filed a paypal claims.
its too bad, coz i needed those parts.

check out my classified ads, lots of rare parts/accessories for sale.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: