Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Official good deal on Buses or parts topic
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 379, 380, 381 ... 509, 510, 511  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:

So you broke up? Smile

likely a swivel seat thing
Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Yea we were friends but I like to use the original holes to mount new door panels and he prefers to drill new ones so....Anyhoo, I told you guys to hurry and buy that bus, someone is going to be happy.
1961 Swivel Seat camper, L345 grey
Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Swivel Seat panels are for people with no friends Crying or Very sad
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

stevo wrote:
EverettB wrote:

So you broke up? Smile

likely a swivel seat thing

Got it, if you don't have 2 seats it's hard to stay partners. Smile
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Is ^^that^^ a "stripped out" plate or did it fade itself into bare metal??? Confused

Super kool either way! Cool
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

pyrOman wrote:

Is ^^that^^ a "stripped out" plate or did it fade itself into bare metal??? Confused

Super kool either way! Cool

I have seen other MT plates like that. I am pretty sure it's the sun's fault.
Kyle Mock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

That's a close number to the first one, crazy!
1961 Swivel Seat camper, L345 grey
Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Swivel Seat panels are for people with no friends Crying or Very sad
scottvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Red Fau Veh wrote:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1977504
I know this bus, its a great bus, someone should grab it as fast as they can. I'm not friends with the seller but he we used to be.

Nice Bus, not surprised someone jumped on it.

So you broke up? Smile

What was the asking price????
Kyle Mock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Red Fau Veh wrote:

Id bet that the two buses are also close in production numbers also!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

scottvw wrote:
EverettB wrote:
Red Fau Veh wrote:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1977504
I know this bus, its a great bus, someone should grab it as fast as they can. I'm not friends with the seller but he we used to be.

Nice Bus, not surprised someone jumped on it.

So you broke up? Smile

What was the asking price????

From the previous page
easy e wrote:
It was 19.8k OBO

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Red Fau Veh wrote:
Yea we were friends but I like to use the original holes to mount new door panels and he prefers to drill new ones so....Anyhoo, I told you guys to hurry and buy that bus, someone is going to be happy.

Are you serious? If so, are you 15 yrs old? Damn, to lose a friend over an approach to door panel holes, crazy! Is it April 1st, sure feels like it.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Kyle Mock wrote:

Nice Plate Frame!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Red Fau Veh wrote:

Unless the "6" is a county designation, I get a difference of 600,001. I guess that would be counted as close in horseshoes and necking Wink .

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

cru62 wrote:
Red Fau Veh wrote:

Unless the "6" is a county designation, I get a difference of 600,001. I guess that would be counted as close in horseshoes and necking Wink .

"6" is Gallatin county. "12" is Hill county, a couple hundred miles to the north of Gallatin. Wink
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

My mind is dreaming of the beautiful turquoise under that spray bomb paint, imagination makes the sale. Daily driver only 13.5K if I only had the room.http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1978778

www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AS350driver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Having spent about 11K on my bus so far, this one looks pretty good for an asking price of $8500

There's no pics of the roof/drip rail issues mentioned, but for the cargo floors to be so good still, it would seem the roof issue couldn't be too bad. Runs, drives, stops, has all glass, a front bumper and even a Vw emblem still...these things add up.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1977771
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

67 Double Cab on Ebay in NYC for only 3 Days. It doesn't appear to have a reserve start @ 6.5K.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-Bus-Vanagon-/23...2107565061
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Has it had a dash fire? The dash is heartbreakingly rusty (look under the radio Shocked ) and only highlights what awaits the new owner in the rest of poor thing.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Hurricane Sandy victim?
Malokin Martin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Official good deal on Buses or parts topic Reply with quote

Is that really a good deal? No gates, no engine core, a ton of one year only parts to find and crusty bondo everywhere? Not so much.

That guys dreaming whatever his reserve is.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 379, 380, 381 ... 509, 510, 511  Next
Jump to:
Page 380 of 511

Jump to: