Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jung Restoration
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
GERMANAIRE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Purchased on OG Bus Cargo Strap from Nate, Communication Perfect!, strap as described and shipping was very quick. Thanks again Nate!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Guru Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Just bought a cargo door from Nate. He presented its condition accurately, sent specific additional photos as requested, carefully packaged it and got it to me across the continent quickly...and did it all with clear communication. A pleasure to deal with.
boosdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Nate was very helpful. The roof panel headliner metal straps were exactly as described and a very reasonable price.
Fast shipping and pieces were well protected.
Thanks Nate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
folks55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Bought a pair of doors from Nate and what a great guy. Easy to deal with, packaged and shipped them out quick. Then followed the shipment tracking till delivered. I'd gladly do business with Nate again.
Doublecabboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Hello all.I bought a 1957 single cab and a 1966 double cab truck from Nate.
I live in Nova Scotia and therefore had to export and import the vehicles.
Nate has great knowledge in Shipping vehicles across the border and across the world.He was able to assist me in getting the correct paperwork ,ITN number required to export and import the vehicles.His prices are more the fair.
He also helped me load the vehicles.He was very patient as it took me some time to pickup the vehicles.
I bought the vehicles without seeing them first and I was not disappointed.
Everything was as described by him.He gave me access to hundreds of pictures of both vehicles to aid me in my decision.
The only thing left to say is that Nate is an awesome guy.
I will definitely do business again in the future.
And I can highly recommend him to anybody.
Regards Thomas
CRUZCONTROL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

What can I say that hasn't been said already. Nate is a standup guy. I bought a 65 Bug from him and it was a great experience. This is my first bug ever and he was nothing but patient with me. His ad was very specific and detailed and he answered every question I threw his way. He even helped me find a way to have my car shipped to me. I'm already in the works of buying another bug from him and look forward to doing business with him in the future.
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I bought a front cab heater stove pipe for my bus from Nate.

His communication was excellent and fast, the part was as advertised, and the shipping was fast!

Buy with confidence. Thanks Nate!
73sparks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Recently purchased swr block off plate from Nate, on his end good job.
Fedex very slow.
Thanks nate
Willie Page
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I couldn't have asked for better service. The radio block off plate with patina was just what my Single cab was needing. Thank you again Nate Willie Page
CaLiBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Nate is a keeper! Our transaction went as smooth as silk! Thanks big Bro! Dancing
FIVE ALIVE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Got my og vents from Nate. Accurately described and fast shipping!

Thanks homie!
umpy907
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Bought some replacement metal from Nate I received it quickly and was exactly what I was looking for in the condition he described.
Would definitely buy from him again.
AMARR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Just received me rear door for my 59 Bus
Item was described honestly and correctly.
Good communication and quick shipping with no issues.

Thanks Nate
jdawgthethird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Bought some metal for my cargo deck on a 66 11-window from Nate. He was selling the whole deck and didn’t need to cut out a small piece for me. He did anyways, and the package arrived 2 days later. One of the few pieces that Klassicfab doesn’t make and I am very grateful. Thanks Nate!!
ZENVWDRIVER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

A++ Rating
11/4/52, black Zwitter - SOLD to my little bro.
1954 Porsche, pre A, with VW 36 horse- SOLD
1/54, black 11C Beetle - TRADED
2/55 Iceland green Beetle, on a 1965 pan
3/55 113 Beetle, stratos silver
1955 Messerschmitt KR175 - SOLD, sadly
1960 single cab
1962 SO33, with SO 42 interior
9/63 Pacific blue, Ghia
'87 Toyota MR2
'02 WestFORDia E-150, GAVE TO OUR SON

All super-heroes, wear a MASK
monokromatik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Nate is a top notch member, super fast shipping and great communication.
Product as described, Thanks again for the Nose Emblem, she's going to clean up nice!
dougs bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

just got a 1965 vw bus from Nate. I bought it sight unseen after talking to him. he was honest, bus was better than in the pics. he threw in a lot of extra parts and he delivered it. very happy with my purchase.
Momentai
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Great guy and knowledgeable seller. Bought a 71 sunroof deluxe from Nate and he was pro all the way, from sending pictures to negotiating the deal.

When my trailer dropped an axle in his driveway during pickup on a Saturday afternoon, he was super helpful and accommodating in helping us repair the axle and getting us on the road, which took well into the evening! Many thanks for that Nate!
88 Syncro Doka
88 Syncro Westy
86 944 Turbo
dodgerodder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Nate is the best seller ever!! Literally went out of his way for me in every way.

I bought a rear fender from him, for my 66’ bug.
Nate went to extra trouble to box it for Greyhound shipping. It was packed SO well, made it perfectly!

And the fender is super nice, beautiful condition!

Nate sent great pics, & all shipping info quickly.

Can’t ask for more, highly recommended. Thanks Nate!!! We’ll do business again
Ctown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Purchased a set of original commercial bus visors from Nate. He responded right away and was quick to get the package out. He also was very good about sending out tracking info and wanted to make sure I received by the said date. Very happy with visors, they where exactly as described. Highly recommend doing business with Nate.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: