Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

IDA air filter options
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: IDA air filter options Reply with quote

I'm trying to find someone who still makes high quality air fitters for IDAs. It's a motor going into an offroad car so I'm not concerned with them being too large, I just can't believe the day has come that I would have to settle for the cheap tin empi base and caps.

Is anyone still making nice aluminum base and cap set ups or possibly something that could integrate with the UMP systems.

Thanks, Josh
slalombuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a set of K&N filters for mine. They are stamped and pretty strong. I've never seen the EMPI ones so I don't know how they compare.

brad
Howard 111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB Performance carries a few. I would post you a link, but I'm new to this computer, and don't know how to C&P......yet. Smile
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: IDA air filter options Reply with quote

http://vwparts.aircooled.net/Cast-Aluminum-Air-Filter-Assembly-6-Tall-IDA-p/cb3101.htm

are very nice, probably just what you need.

Please do NOT send me Private Messages through the Samba PM System (I will not see them). Send me an e-mail to john at aircooled dot net

"Like" our Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/vwpartsaircoolednet
and get a 5% off code for use on one order for VW Parts ON OUR PARTS STORE WEBSITE, vwparts.aircooled.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: