TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Randar Wheels - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Michael Fischer Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm

crofty wrote: No "business" should take orders without having the item in stock. That's rule number one and unfortunately it happens all the time.

I have done it. I tell them its not in stock tho. And I don't spend their money until its been shipped.

69 Jim Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 pm

No news from the big Classic weekend sales extravaganza. :roll:

EverettB Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

He was there.

'69Custom Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 pm

EverettB wrote: He was there. Then let's hope he made some money to send Jim.

69 Jim Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 am

You have the time to come in here and update your adds, but you can't return my email Randee?

Let's just get this overwith.

hpw Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:03 am

69 Jim wrote: You have the time to come in here and update your adds, but you can't return my email Randee?

Let's just get this overwith.

Any reason why he is still allowed to advertise on thesamba?

69 Jim Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Due to the help from a third party, I finally received the balance today via postal money order. Of course it didn't include the shipping fees to California twice that I asked for.
Thank you to the folks that have sent me pm's with their support during this charade. Hopefully for the good of the VW community, Randar Wheels will just go away.

'69Custom Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, let's hear it for a partial happy ending anyway. Maybe now you can put this one to bed, Jim, and find someone of quality to restore your wheels. Make sure you let the Samba know if you do. A quality professional that we're made aware of will help steer poor souls away from the likes of Randar Wheels, may it not be long for this world.

69 Jim Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks again Tim.
I am very happy with Bolton's Custom Wheels in Gardena. Less than half the price, great to do business with, and Javier the manager told me he has a few thousand of the outers in stock that Randar thinks don't exist. Their turn around time is 7-10 days. They have a professional staff and are allowed to use the banking system like a legit business should. I have since learned to use a means of payment that can be disputed if ever necessary so I won't need to play childish games with Joe Dirt type losers in the future.

IN2RUST Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 am

I bought my 3rd set of randars in person @ the classic. He was very professional and easy to deal with. Very nice guy.

FASTBACKDON Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 pm

69 Jim wrote: Thanks again Tim.
I am very happy with Bolton's Custom Wheels in Gardena. Less than half the price, great to do business with, and Javier the manager told me he has a few thousand of the outers in stock that Randar thinks don't exist. Their turn around time is 7-10 days. They have a professional staff and are allowed to use the banking system like a legit business should. I have since learned to use a means of payment that can be disputed if ever necessary so I won't need to play childish games with Joe Dirt type losers in the future.
Boltons is an excelent shop. I have all my rims done there and the best part is they are a mile and a half from me.

vwboop Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Recently recieved a set of Randar's "Real Deal Wheels". It was a positive experience all around. Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Recieved the wheels sooner than expected. We absolutely love the wheels Randee! They are going to look great! Thank-you sooo much! :D
Gina (& Chris)
Cheers!

65busser Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 am

Been away for a few years. Deja vu.
Still like those wheels Randee.

cristina Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Randee recv it...well packed thank you.Cristina

eddiemoney Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 am

has anyone purchased his new circus or the cyclone wheels?

IN2RUST Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Randee came through in a big way for me. I have bought a bunch of sets of wheels from him, but i had him do a custom job for me on my rdw's and they came out very nice. Always answered the phone or called me right back and texted me pics of pics of wheels.

Thanks Randee for everything you do, your wheels are deffinetly my favorite aftermarket wheels. Thanks again :D

vintagevolks Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Anyone bought any wheels lately through Randee? Im trying to purchase a set from him but having a hard time! He had ask that I send a postal money order to purchase rims from him which I didnt feel comfortable doing cause there's no way to track it. When I asked him if he had Paypal account he said he had a friends account he could use but he would have to charge 5% for Paypal fee's! 5% sounds high when most only charge 3%!
I guess I figure if he is a buisness then he would have a way to except credit cards or have his own Paypal account.
Anyone had any dealings with these guys lately or in the past?

Thanks

62ItalianRagtop Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 am

Someone has bought a set of black randars with machined spokes (sears rader repro) ? Are they good ? Pictures please ?

vintagevolks Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Just bought some rims from Randee. Nice wheels and super fast shipment too! Would order from again. Thanks Randee

Aircooled Accessories Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I have been waiting for goods for over two months now and occasionaly got a reply but last time he said he was looking into it but not heard anything even though have resent emails.

I can't even start a paypal dispute as it's too late.

Please can you either refund or resend my goods and I will post on here if you sort it out.

thanks

Paul