TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Randar Wheels - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
VWNut_69 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Randee responded quickly and with more pictures, shipped item quickly as well. Pleasure to deal with.
Mike Speer

ghiaguy682002 Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Just wondering if this guy is still around? I have been sending e-mails and no reply. Thanx.

Joe Bence Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:52 pm

He is around as stated in his ads it is best to call, or Face Book

ghiaguy682002 Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:27 am

Well, I have tried to contact Randee through facebook and phoning him directly. No replies or returned phone calls be he did send me a friend request. Wtf? I have sent him countless phone calls stating that I wanted to buy some wheels and through pm on facebook. Im not going to bother him anymore but does anyone know whats up with this guy?

hitest Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm

I recently ordered a pair of Randee's harp mirror arms with heads for my Double Cab project. I could not be happier! If you look closely at his versus any others- I believe Randee's are the only steel ones with the extra machined groove at the top that allows the mirror head clamp to actually ...clamp!

Anyway, his communication was great, quality of product outstanding. He even personally called me to make sure my order would be fulfilled as I wished. Just all around great service. I'm proud to soon have his craftsmanship on my bus!

Sincerely, Bradford

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1234804