TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Randar Wheels - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
RobzKombi Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:32 pm

jhung1977 wrote: Just an update for everyone.. Randee called me saturday morning and said he was sending the wheels out and wanted to make sure he had my address right. He called me again on monday and gave me the tracking numbers for the 2 boxes.

Today is Tuesday right? have you tracked your shipment?

Everret are Randee's ads banned completely or just on suspension until things get sorted out with our friend in Oz? and how many bad deals does it take to suspend someone's ads?

RareAir Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:14 pm

EverettB wrote: I saw his Bus there but I don't remember seeing Randy himself.

Randee doesn't own a Type 2 :?

IN2RUST Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:30 pm

RobzKombi wrote: jhung1977 wrote: Just an update for everyone.. Randee called me saturday morning and said he was sending the wheels out and wanted to make sure he had my address right. He called me again on monday and gave me the tracking numbers for the 2 boxes.

Today is Tuesday right? have you tracked your shipment?

Everret are Randee's ads banned completely or just on suspension until things get sorted out with our friend in Oz? and how many bad deals does it take to suspend someone's ads?

Yes, i have tracked the package and 2 packages did infact go out saturday, and they are in sacramento, and will be delivered tomorow.

RobzKombi Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:43 pm

Cool, be sure to take some pics to share once you get them installed. Which ones did you order again?

gunther hoff Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:22 am

Looks good!

gunther hoff Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:26 am

I guess I will be in contact with Randar Wheels to order me up a set. I did a gallery search and found the ^^ picture. WOW, I really like them. I'm with Dave, wouldn't think twice about buing these over those bastard wheels out of Holland.

Speedsterboy Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:56 am

Don't know but they look like shit to me. I like the illegal versions better especially the fine details that photos just fail to demonstrate..not to mention they didn't rip me off either when I purchased my set. :roll:

restojohnny Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:28 am

gunther hoff wrote: wouldn't think twice about buing these over those bastard wheels out of Holland.

The DSR's are from Germany :lol: I am one of the few that have seen both the RDW and the DSR's and I own a set of Der Steiner Rads and I can tell you that they are both a good rim but the DSR is by far a more better made and better detailed looking rim !I KNOW !!! :wink: I've purchased from Randee many times and consider him a good friend. He's very honest and upfront I haven't a clue to what's going on with his business practices as of late but I hope 65 busser and ofcourse Randee good luck on working out this nightmare :(

EverettB Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:14 am

RareAir wrote: EverettB wrote: I saw his Bus there but I don't remember seeing Randy himself.

Randee doesn't own a Type 2 :?
Ok, I guess that was your Bus then. I made that comment because I have seen him at the same Bus at previous OCTOs selling parts.

gunther hoff Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:46 am

Der Steiner Rad wrote: Don't know but they look like shit to me. I like the illegal versions better especially the fine details that photos just fail to demonstrate..not to mention they didn't rip me off either when I purchased my set. :roll:

Thanks for you input, but I didn't ask for it!

restojohnny wrote: I am one of the few that have seen both the RDW and the DSR's

I've seen yours too.

Nothing's changed. Still ordering a set from Randar.

65busser Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:23 pm

Hey Randee. You've got the mo back. Please let me know what's happening.

bam Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 pm

hey jhung... you got wheels?

IN2RUST Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Yep, my wife called and said i have 2 boxes, so yes, they are from randar wheels.

bam Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

golly goodness. cool. still want the glass? like I said I'll give you what I don't need for free... plus shipping of course but I won't be able to until friday.

Speedsterboy Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:55 pm

gunther hoff wrote: Der Steiner Rad wrote: Don't know but they look like shit to me. I like the illegal versions better especially the fine details that photos just fail to demonstrate..not to mention they didn't rip me off either when I purchased my set. :roll:

Thanks for you input, but I didn't ask for it!

restojohnny wrote: I am one of the few that have seen both the RDW and the DSR's

I've seen yours too.

Nothing's changed. Still ordering a set from Randar.

Oh,I thought this was a forum where one can express one's opinion without having have to ask for someone's permission! :lol:

Robs '52s Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:42 pm

You didn't get the memo, only people named gunther hoff can post their opinion without permission :roll:

oc63rag Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:09 pm

jhung1977 wrote: Yep, my wife called and said i have 2 boxes, so yes, they are from randar wheels.

Did you get them? Post some pics of those sweet wheels.

hEMPIpride Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:09 pm

oc63rag wrote: jhung1977 wrote: Yep, my wife called and said i have 2 boxes, so yes, they are from randar wheels.

Did you get them? Post some pics of those sweet wheels.

cool! 8)

IN2RUST Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Yep, they are here. I bought the 125's for the front and 165's for the rear. I will install the tires tomorrow when i get to work. Randee said it took extra time because he had a problem with the person that welds them up, and had to source a new welder . The welds are super clean on these babies. Thanks Randee, i appreciate the honesty and the communication....Your wheels are very nice. Hey bam, yes, please send the glass and hardware for the vent winders. Just let me know shipping cost, and i will paypal it right over. thanks

bam Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:33 pm

jhung1977 wrote: Yep, they are here. I bought the 125's for the front and 165's for the rear. I will install the tires tomorrow when i get to work. Randee said it took extra time because he had a problem with the person that welds them up, and had to source a new welder . The welds are super clean on these babies. Thanks Randee, i appreciate the honesty and the communication....Your wheels are very nice. Hey bam, yes, please send the glass and hardware for the vent winders. Just let me know shipping cost, and i will paypal it right over. thanks

alrighty then homie... good deal... get the damn oval off the jackstands now and send some picks to this redneck. :lol: