Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com
 

Stateside Imported Cars - Jamestown, New York


1957 Photograph


Postcard

History:
"Stateside Imported Cars", located at 501 Foote Ave, was founded in December 1953 by George R Sfetko and a single employee from a converted Mobil Gas Station. The Dealership started as a B.M.C. (British Motor Car) franchise. The following year George dropped B.M.C. and it became an exclusive VW franchise. The agency was incorporated as "Stateside Motors, Inc" in 1958, and it continued operating at the same location until the fall of 1960.


Invoice from 1955


Diploma from 1957


Certificate from 1957


1958 Calendar


Dealer folder


About | Help | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2020, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB