Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Manfred58sc - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Manfred58sc
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 18, 2024
bugwhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1968-79 Bus center heat tube/vent from Manfred for $50, USPS changed the was they ship stuff, but not on the web site, so when he went to ship it, it was gonna cost him an extra $30, he let me know before shipping it, after thinking about we tried a different shipping method UPS and is was less than the $30 USPS wanted but still slightly more then he expected, but was able to get it to me for the same original price in the ad.

I paid with PayPal, it took 3 days for it to process, he was very understanding ( after 25 years of me using PP I have never had that problem).
So communication was very good, I'm in FL he is in CO, still work very well, I now look at his adds first.

Great dealing with you, Thanks Manfred!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
alct1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

73-79 engine hatch
Well it just showed up looks great thank you very much I appreciate it!
Allan
CallalilySurf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered spindles from Manfred. Responded very promptly to my email and shipped super quickly after payment sent. Tracking number was missing a few digits, but package showed up right when he said it would. Great to deal with.
Guru Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few thermostats from Manfred. He was good with communication and found/sent me the parts I was after. Arrived very well packaged. Great seller.
Flech86
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

front right ghia fender
Great communication and packaging on a difficult item to pack and ship. 5 stars!!!!!
1972 Karmann Ghia
1971 Karmann Ghia
prior
1962 Kombi
1978 Mazda RX3 Wagon
1985 Chevy S-10 4x4
1982 VW Rabbit
1994 Dodge Neon ACR
1999 Subaru 2.5 RS
2005 Subaru Forrester XT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chingon schnitzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts, they arrived quickly. Packaged well, and he added a part I asked about while asking about the original ad. Great seller!
randallav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with, he explained the difference in IRS trailing arms, early vs late and got me the ones I needed.
And all on a Sunday afternoon
Awesome!!!!
Car_Man_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Asked about a set of OG color match taillight assemblies. Manfred responded quickly, stated had to check inventory, so I suggested he include front turn signals and interior door handles/cranks. He had almost everything I needed and quoted a shipped bundle for a fair price.
Would not hesitate to buy from again if I notice an ad I want.
Thanks!
68 Type 3 Fastback "Fasty"
69 Bug "Sunflower"
70 Bug "$50 bug"
72 Baja Champion
72 Super Beetle Convertible
72 Super Shell
73 412
73 Transporter "Bluffy"
74 Standard Bug
74 Jeans Käfer
'74 Dasher "Green Terror"
75 Super Baja
84 Cabriolet "Pip Squeak"
90 Corrado G60 + donor 90 G60
04 R32 "rThirsty2"
04 New Beetle Turbo S
06 New Beetle TDI
07 GTI Fahrenheit #67
Walk Thru KO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Early oil bath bus air cleaner:
This is how buying is supposed to work!
Excellent ad description, communication, price, and shipping to me in just 3-days across the Country.
Highly recommend Manfred
56chevconv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I posted a want ad for bus door patch panel. Manfred58sc replied to it and provided me exactly the part I needed. Easy to work with, price was fair and shipping very reasonable.
Ian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a 67 Bug from Manfred, always a solid deal. Manfred is what the VW community is supposed to be about. One Love
**ACHTUNG DO NOT USE AA BRAND PRODUCTS OR BUY ANYTHING FROM PACIFIC PARTS INTERNATIONAL IN CALIFORNIA**
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jefsvphx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased an ignition cylinder cover for my wifes 68 beetle from Manfred58sc and it was a pleasure! The part arrived as advertised and fit great and was a very reasonable price!
mandet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a set of radio knobs from Manfred. They arrived very quickly and are exactly what I needed. I highly recommend! Thank you
Scotty D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a type 3 inspection plate from Manfred. It was shipped quickly and even included the gasket and two extra installation screws to boot!

Great seller, hope to do business with you again.

Cheers.

Scotty D
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Fast shipping very well packed! Buy with confidence.

Martin
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Gene Berg oil pump cover from Manfred. Good price,great condition,and fast shipping. He is a good seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: