Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: OG67westy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 30, 2024
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction with Abe. Super nice guy, great communication. We did i high dollar deal for some so42 parts, and Abe came through on all his promises, was easy to deal with, and friendly along the way. We were working on a trade deal, and he ended up buying my parts outright, so I hope to return the favor and pick up a few pieces I need for my westfalia.

Thanks!
Marc

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OG67westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marc proved to be a stand-up guy as well. hard to find parts at fair prices, and packaged to survive the apocalypse!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some Westy roof trim from Abe, stuff came quickly and packaged well. I'm very happy with the transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed another deal with Abe (this time I was the buyer) -- Deal was equally flawless! Thx again.

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

Did not have a good experience. Posted a tent for sale, I responded. He emailed back that I had responded before anyone. I tried to text but was in a remote location and only had internet. Sent several emails but he ignored them until I finally got a response that he sold it to the first person. I was the first person! Then he demanded I remove negative feedback and started calling names and insults. Does not communicate well.
60 RHD Subhatch
62 Cabriolet
63 double cab
63 patina bug
64 notchback
OG67westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

I made countless attempts to clear up the miscommunication with Joe. I never told him that he was the first responder. I told him that he was the first full price offer. But, I was already negotiating with someone who had made a good offer. I also told him to call or text me. He never did that. I got back to the first responder and told him there were full price offers on the table, and he agreed to pay full asking. I notified Joe of this. Joe proceeded to flood my email with his juvenile ravings. I had to block him on IG. He is apparently on a mission to damage my reputation now. If Joe Alexander responds to any of your classified ads, I would recommend ignoring him.
'61 Panel dove blue"Rche"
'65 Bug rusty"Tina"
'83 Porsche 944
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice try spinning the story Abe. I will just leave your text here and people can decide for themselves. As for "juvenile rant" if emailing you and asking you to be a man and honor your word, then I am guilty. Funny how you can't respond to an email for 9 hours when I said I would take it but you are quick to respond over and over with insults. Typical. I have spent about 200k on Samba parts and cars this year alone, so I doubt your "warnings" are going to do anything other than make you look petty. I suggest better communication and you might be a more welcome member of the VW community.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
I am sure you respond again, which shows you don't get it, but hey, Merry Christmas
60 RHD Subhatch
62 Cabriolet
63 double cab
63 patina bug
64 notchback
nestbedding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

WOW! Now this nut is calling my stores harassing my employees! I am going to have to file a restraining order against him apparently! Wow, a real stalker, really crossed the line! My female staff in one of our stores is pretty shaken up but got the whole call recorded, will be filing police report on this guy.
60 RHD Subhatch
62 Cabriolet
63 double cab
63 patina bug
64 notchback
OG67westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: OG67westy - Abe Schlicting - [email protected] Reply with quote

Seriuosly done with this guy
'61 Panel dove blue"Rche"
'65 Bug rusty"Tina"
'83 Porsche 944
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: