Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TC/TeamEvil - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guillermo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: TC/TeamEvil - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few parts from TC just recently. product were just as described, all round a good transaction. He definitely went beyond the sale in helping me out he give me some extra parts for free. Real nice guy as well, I'll look his way for parts in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I bought a pre-a Bosch horn badge from TC --- it was better than stated and shipped fast. Thanks !!!
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: TC 5 stars all the way! Reply with quote

5 stars all the way ! ***** !
Nice parts, excellent wrapping of items, fast and reasonable delivery costs and great communication. It just doesn't get any better! Thanks TC!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought and received a very nice VDO fuel gauge. Price was more then fair. Thanks again TC.
Ben
Endless Customz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased a Magura gas gauge and was very happy with the way the transaction went. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thank you.

Visit our website at:
www.endlesscustomz.com
...for all your VW restoration needs!
windyhills
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Chromed ash tray, complete. Includes repro badge. Reply with quote

Great item, looks good in my 55 oval. Fast shipping, good communication, highly recommend seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: