Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

passoa55 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: passoa55
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
vwjimbo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 2 super awesome type3 tin toys from Pascal a little over a week ago and received them this morning.....great seller, great shipper and best of all one of the easiest transactions I have ever had! AWESOME!!!!!
Seasurfnbird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS T3 67- up wiper pivot kit from passoa55 good communication and efficient delivery. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AIR_COOLED_EXPRESS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pascal fixed me up with a pair of 356 air cleaners that were exactly as advertised and came to me wrapped like fine china!

So glad that there are still people on The Samba that care!

Thanks again my friend!

Mike

Air Cooled Express
Nebraska
USA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chrisisw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Pascal for the great description, fair price and perfect packaging. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I definitely recommend Pascal for trading with.

Thanks!
Chris, Netherlands
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased parts from Pascal. Outstanding communication, packaging and follow through. A pleasure to buy from and I look forward to using these parts during my restoration. Shipping costs were very reasonable, the parts came as described, and shipping from Belgium is faster than I expected! Thanks.
briggsy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Km/h Speedo from Pascal for my 65 Beetle
communication "amazing"
Knowledge "amazing"
shipping time "amazing"

Shipped on Dec10th from Belgium received in Canada Dec 29th
that is AMAZING Very Happy thanks Pascal

10 out of 10 on the people I would buy from again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Larmo63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought '66-'67 beauty rings from Pascal, they arrived to the West Coast amazingly fast and in safe condition.

Very happy with all communication and he is a very good seller!

Buy with confidence.
'62 Pearl White Ragtop sedan
'66 Ruby Red Cabriolet
'86 Porsche 911 Carrera
baggyaggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a 1960 Speedo from Pascal for my 1959 Bug, Australia moved from MPH to KPH in the early 1970's, so converting on the fly with a Copper behind was getting nerve wracking! The speedo is great condition, Pascal's description was full and fair, price including tracked shipping was reasonable and I will certainly buy from him again. Top seller Dancing
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast service, great item *****
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast Shipping, part as described, Thanks Again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobbybug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction. Item as described and very timely. Thank you
BigTrevVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication, well packed and fast delivery to Australia.
edredz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Trusted wonderful seller. Bought a kmh speedometer from Pascal. Item is well packed and provided the tracking no. A+A+A+A+
hellalights
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought nice NOS fog lights from passoa55, very nice item, quick shipping, nice to deal with you. Regards: Thomas
Gadberry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased some items from Pascal. Great communication and quick shipping. Items arrived as described and very well packaged.
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a part from Pascal and his communication was great and the part arrived quickly, even though it was shipped from Europe. The part arrived safely and as described. Awesome transaction!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a zwitter ignition push button from Pascal. We had an easy and quick transaction all around! Nice and safe packaging, great service! Thank you Pascal Smile Attila from Budapest
Katuna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a 60-61 steering wheel from Pascal. As good or better than advertised. Not easy to find them anymore. Great transaction and he went the extra mile for me with a special request to go along with the item. Thank you so much, Pascal!
timluck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a KG clock I purchased from this seller. The transaction was excellent from start to finish. Pascal was friendly, helpful. honest, and the part was exactly as described. I recommend him without reservation and will gladly buy from him again.
Jon Bunin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: passoa55 - [email protected] Reply with quote

My purchase arrived quickly & safely in California- thank you Pascal.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: