Joined: March 29, 2005
Location: St. Augustine, FL
|Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:56 am Post subject: 23rd Annual VW Turkey Run, St. Augustine FL Nov 21st
|The Old City Oil Drippers present:
What: The 23rd Annual VW Turkey Run
When: on Saturday November 21st 2020 from 8am-2pm
Where: Hosted by the Classic Car Museum
4730 Dixie Highway St Augustine FL 32086
Huge Thank You to @arianbuhler for another kickass design!!
Huge Thank You to Sidney Hobbs, owner of Classic Car Museum, for hosting our event!!
This falls on the Classic Car Museumís monthly Cars & Coffee gtg so join us for a fun filled car event!
As many of you know, this show almost didnít happen this year due to Covid and the impact itís had locallyóBoth positive and negative ones.
Being a school, FSDB wasnít hosting any events in 2020 sadly so we couldnít have the show in that beautiful setting like last year. VW of St Aug have been selling cars like hot cakes and have a ton of used trade ins currently so there is no room for a show there.
So with that being said....There are a Couple of changes about this yearís event.
1. No Swap Section this year due to space and consideration for the Cars & Coffee event.
2. If youíre delivering parts to a buyer whoís attending the show, by all means bring the parts to save on shipping.
3. We arenít Blocking Hotel Rooms but are encouraging you to stay the weekend as we will have some smaller events happening on Friday and Sunday. Some folks have already booked on the beach, some downtown, and some in Vilano.
4. Cino's Pizza in Jax will be in attendance with their Food Truck this year!
5. We encourage you to check out the car museum while youíre at the event, itís only $5!
6. We want everyone to be safe so if you need to wear a mask please know youíre in good company and do what you need to do. We also ask to be mindful of Social Distancing and use you best judgement throughout the day. We Donít Judge People, but we Sometimes Judge Volkswagens!! 🤟🏽
Thanks for understanding
Old City Oil Drippers
"taking the dues out of vws"
OCOD on Facebook: