Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blaubus - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Blaubus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 16, 2023
pawesty
Samba Medic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:
pawesty wrote:

i have a better idea. instead of waiting. get really pissed off and pound the shit out of computer keyboard. than, attack everyone who replies to this thread. than, send a pm to someone only trying to help quell the situation.

dave

You too?

i got a pm from this cat when all was doing was offering my advice. i will certainly never sell any parts to this fellow, nor, will i offer any advice with regard to his bus. if i get attacked about a part i didn't sell him, i'd hate to think of the wrath that might pour down upon me about the part i did sell him.
dave

79 westy
78 westy

purveyor of refurbed westies and parts!!! inquire within!

67stang302
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off I just skimmed thru this thread reading the highlights I have been posting in Dansvans other thread that he started before this POS thread.

Karzapart chill the F!@k out man its parcel post the seller has agreed to refund ten dollars on the shipping what else do you want a handjob. Or for dan to drive to every damn post office between him and you find the heads gold plate them and deliver. You have yet to produce the the E-mail stating that you both agreed on UPS. If you calmed down and tried to discuss this in an adult fashion insted of sounding like a damn 2 year old more could get resloved.

SBSeven 1 YR and still going

59 Kombi laying beam
64 type 34
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I don't believe the post office considers things lost until 30 days have passed.

And according to the tracking # posted, it was sent August 17th.

It sucks that the Post Office is apparently having some sort of problem but I receommend patience.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian 11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U S P S = Unworthy Shipping PEE-ON Service.

Case in Point. If you live in Lavke Havasu City Arizona and drop a letter off at the local Post Office to be delivered to your next door neighbor, that letter will leave the State, go to Las Vegas, and be turned right around and be delivered back to lake Havasu to your neighbor. It's a Government run thing.

And we want to know why the price of stamps keep going up???????? Think

Give it some more time. I hear that the pony express is comming back due to the price of gas. Hay is cheaper and the Government can make a mint selling the horse S#@T for fertilizer. Brick wall

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
A short story:

A friend sold a radio for $150. Two weeks later the buy said it never arrived. They waited 2 more weeks and it still never arrived. My friend refunded the money. End of story.

Well... a week later it finally showed up at the buyer's door. You see my friend put the wrong zip code on and it took awhile for the post office to get it delivered.

They buyer contacted my friend and sent the money back.

We're all honest. I'm sure neither of you will wind up with both the heads and the cash.

Wait 30 days and then work it out.

I agree with waiting - they are notorious for losing stuff and then finding it later:

A while back I bought some heater channels from somebody and he wanted a certified bank check as he didn't like paypal.

Not a problem so I sent it registered. I was told it should be there in four days.
Two weeks went by so I cancelled the original check and sent a new one --- Fedex-ed next day this time, which was expensive. I just didn't want the seller to wait for his money any longer.

A week or two after he had received that check, the seller finally receives my original check and I get an email that my problem has been resolved.

My bet is that lost letters disappear in the same black hole that some of my socks have been lost to.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is telling me to wait. This is the 5th week im waiting. How much longer should i wait Dan?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:
Everyone is telling me to wait. This is the 5th week im waiting. How much longer should i wait Dan?

EverettB wrote:
EverettB wrote:
I don't believe the post office considers things lost until 30 days have passed.

September 17th makes it 1 month.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EdW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Karzapart55 wrote:

EverettB wrote:
EverettB wrote:

September 17th makes it 1 month.

He was referring to dog years.

Quote:
I would call him a dick, but a dick has a head on it

Last edited by bljones on Today 4:20am; edited 1 time in total
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the 5th week im waiting.

yes Karzapart, the beginning of the 5th week means you have been waiting a 4 weeks since you PAID. it has only been 3 weeks since i SENT it. and around here 1 week is NORMAL for a well packaged large FRAGILE item.

i have said this before, your complaint isnt with me. i did my part by packing it & shipping it by the method agreed upon . go hassle the postal service.

also you need to understand, if the box of heads was addressed to me right now, (i wish it was) i could return your money . but i will be damned if you are going to have both my HEADS and the hundred DOLLARS. as pissed off as you are at me, i would not trust you to return either one or the other. you might start to think i owe you both just for the inconvenience and aggravation.
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have no intentions to return my money if i do not receive the heads? I thought you paid for delivery conformation? If i got the heads i said i would print a retraction. YOU were allready paid, you are responible for the heads, YOU had enough shipping to pay for insurance. DO the right thing! AGAIN, how long do you want me to wait?
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND you LIE again We did not agree to ship parcel post WE agreed to ship ups and you think your smart asking for e-mail proof when you full well know we did the order over the phone. Hope everone takes note of how you conduct buisness Ive been telling the same story but yours keeps changing
VDubTech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:
So you have no intentions to return my money if i do not receive the heads? I thought you paid for delivery conformation? If i got the heads i said i would print a retraction. YOU were allready paid, you are responible for the heads, YOU had enough shipping to pay for insurance. DO the right thing! AGAIN, how long do you want me to wait?

WHY should he return your money??? He did his part by shipping the heads out, which he has proof of. I've never seen anyone have a problem with Dan or his services, you need to sit back, be patient and quit your fucking whining. You've asked a bunch of times how long you are supposed to wait...lemme answer for you...until the heads GET THERE. As far as I know, Dan doesn't work for the Post Office nor is he holding your heads hostage for any reason. He has as much information as you do. Relax, there are bigger problems in life. All you;re doing with your constant bitching is assuring that no one who reads these forums will sell you a part that you may need in the future. Shut your mouth, take a fucking breath and wait.
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from now on i want all to know that Karzapart has contacted me by phone today sept. 10. i am not going to have a two way conversation by phone with him, as it seems it would make no difference judging by the contents of this thread. i also am not willing to have him say anything that cannot be docmented, as i may need such documentation later. this paragraph also serves as a REPLY to his phone call so he cannot claim i did not reply. the essence of my reply is: all communication will take place in the open for all to see on this message board. i am also putting on this message board the content of the pm he sent me:

Quote:
HOW LONGwould YOU WAIT? Iwill spend 1000 4 to get my 100 you do not know me ! next i will contact e- bay also give me a call if your man enough dont hide behind e-mail and voice mail

i replied to this pm. the "1000" is irrelevent. this matter will be decided by paypal alone, if the post office doesnt ever deliver the heads. any attempts to handle this matter any other way will result in the involvement of NYS local or state police agencies.

Last edited by Blaubus on Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW

Quote:
We did not agree to ship parcel post WE agreed to ship ups and you think your smart asking for e-mail proof when you full well know we did the order over the phone.

dont you think you are smart asking for tracking # proof? nothing wrong with wanting proof. its everyones protection against false accusations.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:
Karzapart55 wrote:
I paid you for the heads plus $20 for the shipping. you were too cheep to spend the 20 for ups, went 10 for parcel post. Guess you figured youd make another 10. you were also too cheep to buy insurance. not my probllllem

So, if he gives you your money back and the heads show up in your mail box tomorrow---- then what??

After I finally got the heads after all this bull shit...........I'd return them...........by way of Russia. Evil or Very Mad
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
After I finally got the heads after all this bull shit...........I'd return them...........by way of Russia.

this is the parcel post we are talking about here. the heads probably WERE in russia a week ago! Laughing

there are going to be those who think i made a bad choice by sending parcel post. those who send thru the post office generally would not know that parcel post is so risky- costwise the obvious choice 99 times out of 100 is priority, which is dependable enough that in the long run, paying for insurance on every package will cost more than refunding the 1 out of 500 package that goes astray.

so on the rare occasion that parcel post will cost 12 dollars less, i will choose it with the same confidence i have always had in the postal service. in other words , i think i did what made sense at the time. this is all the fault of the postal service for misleading everyone as to the risks of sending parcel post. i also think that insurance in this case is irrelevent, since the post office would not refund the money at this point anyway.
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sympathize with both of you. Everything has gotten so expensive these days and people are always looking to save a buck here or there. Parcel post, should not be an option to anyone who drinks starbucks coffee or needs to have there interent access at the highest speed. These people will complain about anyhting and everything, just look at the 91 and 10 freeways.
So many calls about shipping items USPS through the slowest way possible only to get about 15-20 emails asking where it is. My time is valuable as are everybody else, but there is an easier solution, send it ground UPS or FED EX with UPS or FED EX tracking notification. This makes the hassle of emails or phone call about shipping non existant. I now use it daily to inform each person, when it shipped, if there is an exception and when and where it was delivered. BELIEVE ME, its WORTH it! Calls about shipments have been cut in half and people like to know what going on and UPS is doing it for free. ALso on a different note, I always ask for 3-6 dollars more to deliver the package and fill out an paper work at the USPS office. It is not as conveinent as UPS picking it up from your house. And if I can remeber you can have USPS pick the package up from your house if you do prioirty, maybe that can be an option in the future. I hope everybody gets what they wanted and this will be a learning experience. Take care.

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this is the parcel post we are talking about here. the heads probably WERE in russia a week ago!
]

well, i wasnt too far off- the heads are in Atlanta GA as of this morning, according to the USPS website. tracking # 0306 0320 0004 0857 1227 check it out!

i now have the phone # for the atlanta post office, and i am going to have the package held there for UPS pickup. unfortunately that PO is closed on saturday.

as it turns out, the package was sent to atlanta cuz thats where the USPS has its "mail recovery office". meaning it was undeliverable to either the destination address or the return address. in otherwords the label was destroyed or smudged by water. theres a lesson here- do what UPS does, cover your written address with plastic packing tape.
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not waiting any longer. it has been over 5 weeks since i paid. Send me my money now. If they happen to show up i will resend the cash. Next time dont use crayons
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 0857 1227

Your item arrived at 3:12 pm on September 15, 2006 in ATLANTA, GA 30378. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: