Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

the deal went smooth and the part arrived as described!!! Thanks bro!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Adriel Rowley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Do not do business with Danny, it is a scam. I paid the $30 on Wednesday, and just in case PayPal didn't provide my address, including telephone number, sent it in an email. He called 2 August, Wednesday, at 12.06, using a number of 496-7605 to let me know he had the address.

Now tells me not going to be sending the flywheel lock as did not provide an address. I get just $500 in SSI, so this loss of $30 is a lot (being nice and not had a bad experience here, I used friends and family). More importantly, delays getting Ruby on the road and needed to get done next week, which thanks to Danny is not going to happen.

Dad's 1964 Beetle purchased September 1968.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9252810#9252810

1971 Sunroof Squareback with Fuel Injection
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219811&highlight=squareback+rejuvenation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Using Pay Pal "Friends and Family" is never a good idea when not gifting money to another person.

As a seller there is a fee, suck it up as a cost of doing business. Using Pay Pal gets you paid quicker and it gives you discounted shipping though Pay Pal with USPS and UPS, it also prints a shipping label and you get free boxes from USPS.

I sell using Pay Pal and accept payment at face value and use "Goods and Services", buyers benefit as they get tracking numbers and buyer protection. I refuse to pay with FF and when asked to pay fees I pass on the purchase. I am not going to pay a fee on both ends of a transaction.

Pay Pal wins as there can be no dispute because you paid to a Friend or Family. Come on people ads here are free and unless you donate with every sale you're conducting business with no costs.

This is not attacking any seller as many sellers use this practice, but as they say let the buyer beware.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

you can still file a claim if you use friends and family and as long as you have documentation you will get a refund and they will kick the dick square off anyone using friends and family to run a business

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy Adriel Rowley is a strange one. I have about 15 emails from him. I use stamps.com for shipping, it didn’t recognize his numerals to his address. I asked him for it. I emailed him at 7:30 am and he didn’t reply. So he missed my shipping day. After 15 emails from him I refunded his money. Advoid this strange guy. BEWARE
Adriel Rowley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

DannyZ wrote:
This guy Adriel Rowley is a strange one. I have about 15 emails from him. I use stamps.com for shipping, it didn’t recognize his numerals to his address. I asked him for it. I emailed him at 7:30 am and he didn’t reply. So he missed my shipping day. After 15 emails from him I refunded his money. Advoid this strange guy. BEWARE

Yet more false information, there are not even close to 15, there are ten between the two of us, which I have included.

Firstly, never once did Denny inform me why he was not shipping. Only later did he mention difficulty with the address, so I then sent a link showing the address on Google, which he could copy and paste into Stamps.com. Or, he could refund the shipping and I would send him a shipping label, yet, heard nothing on my offer. It is a generous offer because I am taking my time to do something the seller should be doing, but, my desire in life is to be helpful, love is what the world needs, not hatred that leads to war.

The other false statement is me missing a shipping day. Never was informed missed it. More importantly, as shown in the attached images, he stated does not have a scheduled shipping day and waits until has five packages to ship. This is not stated in his adverts, if it was, would not have purchased as need the flywheel lock this week.

Also, consider Danny's abusive and crude language, why would anyone choose a seller that will act this way?

How hard would it be for a seller to be considerate and call me, as did before, and tell me shipping day was coming up and could not get the address to work? Seems harder to email a buyer, folks have lives: Thursday was medical appointments, Friday Men's Group, Saturday was Men's Prayer Breakfast and then painting the Fireplace Hall, then Sunday was Church and going to a dear friend's Birthday party. If saw it was from Denny, would have stepped out and taken the call, that simple.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219811&highlight=squareback+rejuvenation
Adriel Rowley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

16CVs wrote:
Using Pay Pal "Friends and Family" is never a good idea when not gifting money to another person.

As a seller there is a fee, suck it up as a cost of doing business. Using Pay Pal gets you paid quicker and it gives you discounted shipping though Pay Pal with USPS and UPS, it also prints a shipping label and you get free boxes from USPS.

I sell using Pay Pal and accept payment at face value and use "Goods and Services", buyers benefit as they get tracking numbers and buyer protection. I refuse to pay with FF and when asked to pay fees I pass on the purchase. I am not going to pay a fee on both ends of a transaction.

Pay Pal wins as there can be no dispute because you paid to a Friend or Family. Come on people ads here are free and unless you donate with every sale you're conducting business with no costs.

This is not attacking any seller as many sellers use this practice, but as they say let the buyer beware.

Stacy

Stacy, thank you for the information and help. Very Happy Some reason did not get notification, happens sometimes for no apparent reason.

I have a very trusting personality, been even called naive (supposedly part of Autism). So, appreciate pointing out if a forum member is requiring F and F, they are not professional sellers, maybe even not honest.

I also did not realize the benefits involved, not good at selling, though if ever do, know now how.

Adriel Rowley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
you can still file a claim if you use friends and family and as long as you have documentation you will get a refund and they will kick the dick square off anyone using friends and family to run a business

Some reason did not get notification, happens sometimes for no apparent reason. Wish had seen it sooner, now Denny can continue to use F and F.

Thank you for your help. Very Happy Apparently mis-understood, would have not if Denny had been honest about the reason for not shipping.

DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

What don’t you understand? I asked if the numerals to your address was correct. You didn’t answer but sent 15 emails talking shit to me. I don’t need your headaches so I refunded you money. Buy from someone else. This guy tells me he autistic, I believe that’s the problem. Seller’s beware. This guy is crazy. Im tired of his stupid emails. I refuse to sell to him. Move on and buy from someone else
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny

Pay Pal when properly used has the customers address automatically. Plus the fact that you ship at a discounted rate and gives automatic tracking numbers.

Just add the charge into your price and if someone pays you by check or cash you make an extra 2.5 %.

Have you used Pay Pal shipping? their rates are better than most and you don't have to export an address into a different field and constantly end up with this frustration level.

This seems to be a constant point of frustration and maybe a small change might make your life better.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny spent time making sure we both were on same page about what I needed and what he had on hand. Even tho I messed up the payment info, Danny got the parts to me within the week. Thanks Danny!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
capefearmegs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I ordered the rear window for my single cab from DannyZ. Great communication and care in packaging the glass to make the trip across the country. Very much appreciated!
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny sucks. Always did, always will.

I put a WTB ad up last week searching for a part. It was for a deluxe strip on an early bay bus, nothing particularly consequential considering what I've been through with the bus. The existing slider door strip was messed up when a sixty foot tree crashed down on my son's bus while he was sleeping inside when a natural disaster hit in the middle of night over three years ago. He is very lucky to be alive. After restoration this decorative tchotchke is likely the last part he needs to complete the project. In chimes Danny. He writes that he has it. I think about how I want to reply since I've had bad dealing with him in the past. I sleep on it. With hopes he has grown testicles I later write to him suggesting he send photos and price. I expect selective photos of a part to be paid friends and family. He can't even do that - instead just sends price. He simply wants to get a sense whether I'll consider that much money without photos. He's like, Sent price, if it's to [sic] expensive no need for photos.

I know Danny's shit. He likes to talk on the phone in hopes you'll become PayPal friends and family. I have no time for long winded low life phone sex with him about the shit he owns [or rather, trying to flip]. I've been through it once and it was boring. It was several years ago when he posted an ad for an NOS brake drum. He sent it, though obviously used, and OVER the factory spec which had been measured by my trusted machinist in my town. A week after major back surgery, my son drove me down to the machinist, carried the drum for me, the whole nine yards. Even with photos taken at the machinist's place Danny didn't believe it so Everett got involved. After days of Danny bitching and moaning to Everett using his other personality ..long, long story short I got my money back plus shipping both ways but I have since had contempt for this rodent. I followed his feedback to see how people made out and much of that being similar to what happened with me. But I kept my mouth about my experience until this brat Danny answered my WTB ad, and told me if I couldn't afford his price then I get no photos. I let him know he is an arrogant little prick, to which he replies fuck off. Bottom line: I never want anything with his scuzzy fingerprints on it. Avoid, don't even get started.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

What a cry baby. Trying to help him and he talks shit. Like I always say I might be stubborn but im not a thief. Replied to his ad trying to help him. He asked for a photo, gave him a price and asked if it was to expensive then there’s no need for a photo. He relied i was an arrogant little prick. I replied F__k you. No problem someone else will buy it. Good luck
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Thirty-some pages of someone is a crybaby. I stand with all those who can't understand Danny is just a great guy. Pendejo take your help then shove it high and hard. Get a job, get a life. If you're going to sit all day on WTB ads get a real PayPal account in your name and pay taxes like the rest of the grown men with reasonable testicles. Otherwise objectively speaking you come off as an air-cooled sleazy predator.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Your stupid feedback doesn't affect my sales. I pay my taxes every year. Your still the cry baby here. Get a life
Heffa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I bought a stove stand from Danny last week. Smooth and easy transaction! It actually showed up sooner than I thought it would and was in great shape. Thanks Danny!
Jasta13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:31 pm    Post subject: In defense of Danny Z Reply with quote

Greeting fellow VW pilots & mechanics, sellers, scammers, & whores,

I have loved every post on here defaming DannyZ & come up with same conclusion "what a bunch of bitches" In 45 years of VW its nice to see some of you have NOT grown up.

I owe my soul to Danny & Martha. My first bus was purchased in 1985, 1963 vw Kombi, missing middle seat. Still think when D flipped this bus he kept middle seat....who cares $900 bucks. Danny wanted $1,000. I said hell no, your high! He is 7 years my senior & we grew up in ghetto of South Gate.

For the next 3 years I was Danny student & parts stealer from pic a part salvage yards. Why pay $2.73 cents for 1959 bus window handle when I can put it in my socks, so we will have enough money for gas & taco bell.

I lost track of Danny after I went to Desert Storm. 3o years later dealing with suicidal thoughts from 7414 hours of air ambulance flying... I decided to give my life to God.

I saw an add in the samba for a 1970 TinTop westy in San Bernardino. I drove from Boise, Idaho set on starting a better life & getting back to the fun things in life. I was SHOCKED beyond belief to be standing in front of Danny 30 years later & 100 pounds heavier. I talked to him for an hour before he figured out who I was. So happy to see him, a lot grayer & a little shorter.

Here is what is helpful when dealing with Danny, RESPECT gets a lot Done & yes mistakes happen. He has over 3 huge wearhouses full of everything VW & then some, fabric, toys, wheels, buses bugs, too much to comprehend unless you see it. Ive found it best to go to shop when he invites you. Danny is very busy with Doctors at this time & he works hard to get his orders right & off in mail.

Ive very proud of him & his family. He has come a long way from meeger beginnings. The VW community is lucky to have him. I totally understand things get messed up, but for heavens sake we have to stop letting UPS, USPS, FEDEX get richer by mistakes. Chances are if he sent wrong parts, then I suggests you flip them for more money & stop being a bunch of little cunts. I love you all, & we need each other. Good vibes, make for good times. Lets get are buses running best & see each other at shows & camp outs. Apologize for my harsh & cruel words.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
SoCal Mize
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I’ve been dealing with Danny for over a decade and Every transaction has gone smooth as silk. I may not get the discount or any discount for that matter but if you want the parts that he has you pay his price and everyone’s happy. For someone complaining about a $30 part….. i’m sure I could help clear up any misunderstanding shit I’ll even give you 30 bucks back, your feedback isn’t gonna break Danny or hurt his business at all!!! Danny is very black and white there’s never been a misunderstanding between the two of us I consider him a valuable wealth of knowledge in vws…. When you’re ordering a part don’t expect to get it like Amazon the next day these are vintage parts and we are vintage dude’s, Mahalo peace and love👊
Sm
Samuel Leung
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I have known Danny for close to 15 years now. He has sold me many parts to complete my VW's. I have never had any issues with any parts that he sold me. He is a wealth of knowledge on vintage VW's. His knowledge and information has helped me to save time and money while restoring my VW. I consider him a good friend and my brother.

I believe that all people have had different experiences with negotiating price, payment, and delivery of parts with Danny. He is pretty straight forward with what he wants for his parts. Do you go to Walmart and ask if they will take less for what they are asking for what you want to buy? Danny has spent over forty years of time acquiring his parts.

Parts for our vehicles are going up and getting rarer to find. I have seen in person how people act when they hear the price of the part they want from Danny. It can be great or your out of your mind. I guess it would be hard having to deal with so many people at shows that don't really know the VW scene and how expensive certain rare parts can be. Danny has many rare parts that he has to answer a ton of questions about. I'm glad that he knows exactly which parts work for which year VW.

Don't let the negative posts get to you. If you don't like the price or the person, just walk away. Thank you Danny for all the part's and your friendship for all these years
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Jump to:
Page 33 of 34

Jump to: