Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Not Impressed Brad Mandak
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Not Impressed Brad Mandak Reply with quote

I recently bought some heater boxes off of [email protected]. He was very nice in answering questions, but when I received them I was unimpressed with their condition. The internet pictures did not acurately represent the boxes, and when I asked if the boxes had holes or dents he replied no. When in all actuality-there were. On top of that, the pipe that extends from the heater box to the muffler had been shortened and would not work for my muffler. When I emailed him about the situation, I didn't even get the common courtesy of a yes or no response. I'm not saying to avoid this seller at all costs, but when buying from him I would ask lots of questions to cover all your bases.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Not Impressed Brad Mandak Reply with quote

I would first like to thank you Mel for giving me a chance to get back in town to check my e-mail. I would have liked to get the chance to resolve this with you before you went bashing me on thesamba. First off I would like to read off the e-mail that I saved from Mel Stotis word for word. He asked "Are your heater boxes still for sale? Have the boxes been coated with anything? Are there any holes? Thanks-Mel" So no mel you didnt ask if there were any dents. Second of all the reason I took the pictures from that angle is so that you could plainly see the pipes that were cut. If you ask around they sell heater box repair pipes to fix the boxes that were cut. Tell me mel did they have any holes? Because that was one of the things you asked about. If you say yes you are a liar. I would have to say that this was a pretty straight foward transaction. You saw the pics, you replied, I answered the questions you asked and then you made me an offer. Now that you got them and you realized that you did not take a good look at the pictures(wich you can plainly see the pipes cut short) you are mad. Maybe you should have looked at the pictures for more than a second before making an offer. Simple fix, you spend $5 on some repair pipes, and you have a set of perfectly working heater boxes. End of story.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: