Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Pedal Werks - [email protected] - Scott Stuart
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: PedalWerks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 08, 2024
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Pedal Werks - [email protected] - Scott Stuart Reply with quote

Just wanted to say if you ever need your pedals rebuilt Scott Stuart is the man! He did an awesome job rebuilding mine. You can see through his workmanship that he is a professional. They look and operate perfect. It didn't take long to rebuild them either (less than a week). He also sent mine next day shipping. What more can you ask?
Steve Niendorf.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=398411
Ryne Terao
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Awesome craftsmanship Reply with quote

Aloha to Scott for the great job with my pedal assembly upgrade. Your workmanship is outstanding!!!! Very Happy Excellent from start to finish. See you on Kauai
67square
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say if you ever need your pedals rebuilt Scott Stuart is the man! He did an awesome job rebuilding mine. You can see through his workmanship that he is a professional. They look and operate perfect. It didn't take long to rebuild them either (less than a week). He also sent mine next day shipping. What more can you ask?
Steve Niendorf.
I agree completely and real quick turn around thanks scott for the first class job.
todd
Gypsy Camper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Smooth Pedals! Reply with quote

Just wanted to thank Scott once again for the rebuild on my pedal assembly for my 56 vert. They were so smooth that I thought somethin was wrong with my clutch at first until I got the cable adjusted properly! Best part is now my brakes don't drag when I push in the clutch pedal like before. Scott managed to do his magic over the christmas holiday season all the while getting stuck with some horrendous commutes to work in the snow so my recommendations are very high to say the least! Cheers! Dana Miller OLD VOLKS for life!!!
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott did my pedals for my 56 RHD and my 53 LHD and both sets are better than new. Scott is "The Man" when it comes to pedal restoration.

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
hcallaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Pedals for my Berrien FG Dune Buggy Reply with quote

They were shortened and rebuilt. He charged me $15 bucks to ship, but he spent a lot more to get them out fast from CA to VA. Great packaging, fast service and super attention to detail. I told him that they exceeded my expectations and my bar is too high in many cases. I paid for a good set of restored pedals and got a great set. If you think you are saving money buying a new set of IMPI etc... they are junk compared to what he is selling. Scott is the way to go. Nice to see when someone actually cares about what he is doing.
Mike Mitchell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Thanks Scott! Reply with quote

I Just got my pedals and I couldn't be happier! Scott was great through the whole deal. I didn't even know what I wanted but with his guidance I eventually settled on a wide set for my 67' that he modified to accept a Cruiser pedal with a roller. He does first rate work. Everything looks brand new. Thanks again Scott!
buglover34465
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: 1951 RHD VW pedal assembly Reply with quote

Clutch would not move and all my other bearings were baddly worn. I sent it to be rebuilt. Very pleased. Could barely reconize them. All the pedals work smoothly. Very nice prompt communications on all my questions and my pedals arrived on time as promised.
VW Type 211
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Scott did my bus pedal bushings..Thanks a million Reply with quote

I sent to Scott my bus pedals, both the clutch and the brake to get the bushings re-done as mine were shot with a lot of play.

Faster then expected, I received them back. Inside the box were the pedals and new bushings. I installed the cluch bushings yesterday using the special tool listed in the Bentley. Since the quality of these 2 bushings looked excellent, I had no doubts that the fit was going to be the same. Now there is no play on my clutch pedal, and I am one step closer to getting my beast back on the road. Thanks Scott!!!

I would highly recommend Scott for bus pedal bushings, thats for sure.

Gregory Ornelas
Russ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a buyer i will Scott is a great guy as well.
super fast in payment.
although i have not had a pedal assembly done by him i was able to meet him and check his work out.
great guy and excellent product
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Pedal Rebuild 1954 Sedan - EXCELLENT! Reply with quote

Scott,

I just wanted to say Thank You! The rebuild far exceeded my expectations. I only hope the finished restoration doesn't fall short to your Pedal Rebuild and the rest of the 54' comes out as nice.

Good Luck on finishing your 55'

Michael Stra
New York
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ksteckel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Scott for an outstanding job with the pedals I sent to you. I could not believe they were the same ones. They look like new again. I would recommend Scott take care of your pedal cluster if you need them done whether it be for a daily driver or a show car, he will take care of it. Thanks again!

Kyle
flyin hawaiian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: chrome pedals Reply with quote

Mahalo to Scott. I just got my chrome pedals, and it looks and works awesome.
e_bingel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott great work, great guy, great price. The only guy i would have do my pedals. Thanks Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hpw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another satisfied customer. Fast turnaround. Thanks
BryanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pedal assembly for a customers car, very nice and the customer was satisfied. Thanks Scott.

Motorwagen LLC
Concord NC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nicktabbenor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott is THE MAN when it comes to pedals. Scott chromed my 62 RHD pedals to perfection. He communicates superbly and will source any parts that you are missing.
I could not be happier with my pedals and would reccommend him highly to any one from a daily to a show car. Very Happy

Thanks again Scott!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
52ragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a restored pedal set for my '52 Split Bug from Scott. As my car is being restored to show standard, I wanted something that would look great and these pedals are simply stunning! Very Happy. I found his prices to be reasonable and his communication was excellent. I have nothing but praise for his skills and exceptionally high standard of work and would highly recommend him to others. Thanks Scott!

Michael.
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another 2 sets done by Scott, and all I can say is if you are restoring a car DEEP down, down settle for less. Send your pedals to Scott, he does a great job. Thanks Scott!

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
volksbooty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: All this positive feedback doesn't quite do him justice.. Reply with quote

This guy is a master craftsman when it comes to pedals. I would pay twice as much to get this kind of quality and obvious pride in craftsmanship that Scott has. He responded to my first inquiry within HOURS, not days, and responded in kind to each email. I had my pedals within a week and could not be happier. The ease of transaction, the quick and intelligent communication, and, to top it off, the extreme quality of his work can not be over-emphasized! Thanks Scott! You are a true artist. I would recommend you to anyone, from a daily driver to a show car owner. The quality is amazing and the price is too low!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: