Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

softtarga - Gary Claxton Jr. - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: softtarga
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 23, 2012
softtarga
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: softtarga - Gary Claxton Jr. - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am the owner of bug-eyed vw parts. I have new and used vw parts and some used porsche parts. I am located in middle georgia. www.bug-eyed.net. I am no way associated with my father gary claxton sr.
If anyone has any problems with any of my business actions regarding buying or selling, I would like for them to call and tell me or write me in email, rather than suprise me on forumns with ill will.

thanks James
pfcmooney
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, I have been nothing but impressed with your knowledge on VW's as well as the business you run, Bugeyed.net. I have heard nothing but good things about you, and yet your feedback thread is empty. Here is to a good dude doing good work! Keep shining Gary!
dioblo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: bugeye customer service Reply with quote

I agree with last post I just recently purchased a variety of parts for my 4 dune buggies and was extremely pleased with all the support and knowledge that they gave me.I am highly recommend them to anyone in need of there products. I also found there prices to be much lower to anywhere I could find. Thanks for all the help
dangerdave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Bugeyed.net Reply with quote

Gary has more parts in the store than he shows on line. He ships out quickly and is very knowledgeable. I have purchased everything from disc brake calipers for a ghia, brake hoses for a type one, lowering kits for a type one beam, even mud flaps for my bug (cause I couldn't live without em!) never a problem shipping and fast too! Have had no problems with them yet and will continue to do business with them. Even got hand written Christmas wishes on my December purchase receipt. Great doing business with these guys.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: