Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Poor Vanagon service ?
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
adv rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Poor Vanagon service ? Reply with quote

So I was wondering if there has ever been a thread about vanagon service shops, whether good or bad? I have been on other forums, and seen threads giving praise to businesses or NOT! to help people avoid these businesses and wasting money.

I understand that this would be just my opinion,but usually that will bring people to voice the opposite opinion or just reinforce it.

I am questioning this because of a current situation with a shop in my area- BAD. And whether people would want to know about it.
insyncro
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadhaus.com has a very good list, by State of shop with the ability to leave good and bad comments.

www.roadhaus.com

The Vanagon Rescue Squad has one too.

http://www.vanagonauts.com/index.phtml?catid=74

edit...added links

Last edited by insyncro on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Vanagon service ? Reply with quote

http://www.roadhaus.com/shops.php

is a decent place to read/post

Please do NOT send me Private Messages through the Samba PM System (I will not see them). Send me an e-mail to john at aircooled dot net

"Like" our Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/vwpartsaircoolednet
and get a 5% off code for use on one order for VW Parts ON OUR PARTS STORE WEBSITE, vwparts.aircooled.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vandam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets hear it. I quit going to les schuab because of bad service 3 times. I should have quit at 1 or 2, I know.
kamzcab86
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Poor Vanagon service ? Reply with quote

adv rider wrote:
So I was wondering if there has ever been a thread about vanagon service shops, whether good or bad? I have been on other forums, and seen threads giving praise to businesses or NOT! to help people avoid these businesses and wasting money.

The Roadhaus & Rescue Squad sites, as previously mentioned, provides reviews of shops.

As for here on The Samba, all reviews, good and bad, are to be posted in the Feedback Forum: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14 . Search that forum for the business or person before posting a review.
2016 Golf GTI S
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - 孔子
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: