Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Spraying Brake Fluid
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bohdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Spraying Brake Fluid Reply with quote

Greetings Gents, While I was trying to get my Thing to run. I pressed on the break and "kabooM" flying brake fluid in the compartment. While I was trying to figure out from below where it was coming from, it seems it was dripping from the heater vent right underneath the dash. The hose to the reservoir are not soaked in break fluid. I did notice however, the right reservoir is what was draining. I don't know fi that is back or rear. This is really weird since there shouldn't be any "pressure" hydraulic lines in the car. Anybody have a similar incident? Mighty obliged.
Bohdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Got it Reply with quote

Greetings, never mind. The rear brake line punched a hole in itself. Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: