Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Window Channel Search
Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaylorMadeGolfClub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:41 pm    Post subject: Window Channel Search Reply with quote

I am in search of part numbers:
1J6839432CB41
1J6839431CB41

these are the seals on the rear windows for a 2003 Golf. The parts are no longer available. I do not live close to a junkyard that has a golf. I'm at a loss for where to look to replace these.

I would be open to making one if someone can help me find the right parts to buy
TaylorMadeGolfClub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Window Channel Search Reply with quote

was able to order part from Volkwagen of Victoria, BC. Volkswagen Victoria | Volkswagen Dealership in Victoria (vwvictoria.com) .

Was able to find out about the dealer through here Shop (volkswagen-classic-parts.com) using the partner > international resellers tab.

Hope this helps
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: