Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dkbmetal
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
dkbmetal Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:37 am    Post subject: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

Fellow VW Enthusiasts,

We at DKB have decided to create this feedback thread for everyone who has purchased parts from us. We invite you to share your opinions and experiences for the benefit of all. As customers ourselves, we recognize the importance of knowing others' experiences with specific products before making a purchase. The internet today can be a minefield, with too many sellers offering products they don't possess or understand. Our goal is to foster transparency and openness. We encourage our customers to share their complete experiences, from browsing our website and ordering parts to receiving and installing them, including how any issues were handled.

This initiative will not only inform the community about the kind of company we are but also provide us with valuable insights to continually improve our parts and service. Rest assured, we monitor this post diligently, and as our past customers know, we routinely request feedback a few weeks after an order is placed.

We welcome all feedback, whether positive or negative. Positive feedback delights us and encourages others to trust us, while constructive criticism helps us enhance our offerings.

Additionally, we are eager to hear your ideas for new parts that you would like us to manufacture. If there's something specific you need for your Beetle/Bus that you're struggling to find, let us know! Your suggestions will help us better understand and meet your needs.

Thank you all for entrusting us with your business!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] Reply with quote

i saw the DKB grand opening sale here on the samba , 15 percent off .... so i bought one the split window bug armrests . everything went nice n smooth . Daniel was super friendly in emails , packaging was great , fast shipping , and the part looks GREAT .... the best part is we now have a local to California company selling replacement metal .... no more need to pay for over seas shipping ...got my part in just a couple days ...thanks Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

I attempted To contact seller but was unsuccessful. After some creative ways of making contact the Seller then got through to me. Success at last! Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
billmetric
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a pair of <55 lower rear quarter panels with the 3 drain dimples and a <55 front spare wheel well with the 6 bendy tabs, all parts were outstanding, and were shipped quickly from USA stock paid for in USD, note to above poster, no one makes a 100% accurate rear H apron, yet, and any panel bigger than a bread box sent thru the mail is gonna have a dent(s) in it, most body guys are gonna expect this and most sellers mention this fact.
Looks like DKB is still adding parts to the web site, I need a few sets of front quarter front spare well sides also if you decide to add them, I'll buy !
There is an idea of a Billmetric; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there...
Vintage Vee-Dub Supplies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

Daniel was very courteous and fast in sending by UPS 24 Pieces of Beetle Bottom Hinge Rust Repair Panels and other Parts to Sydney Australia . They were here within a week ,and we are on the bottom of the Earth .They look exceptionally well made and accurate . They, (DKB Metals) make a lot of other Metal Sections which I will be purchasing in the future . Thank you Daniel .
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

i have made 3 purchases here now . split bug bumper brackets , split bug tail light bulb holders , split bug armrest and a few miscellaneous screws ........everything looks n fits GREAT ... Daniel is always happy to answer questions n help out . Thanks !!!
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

Fellas,

Why are you focusing on the same market that Wolf and Virtanen have covered? That seems like a relatively small market. Your stuff all ends right about 1960, right?

You want to know where the huge market is that's waiting for someone to step up? It's what I call the mid-years, 61-67. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, sells a proper front quarter panel for a '65. And I talked to Wolf, he doesn't want to do it.

Why is that? Did somebody get dies for the earlier parts? How are these parts even made? Are they pressed in the same type of dies that the factory used??

Talk about a huge market that nobody's tapping into, 61-67, and if you're trying to set yourselves apart with "quality," the '68 on crowd has only access to shitty parts, they might want good parts too. Albeit, most entry-level enthusiasts are starting with later cars and doing it on the cheap, so I can see ignoring that market.

But 61-67? Come on now.
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a new pair of pressed Bus front bumper brackets from these folks. The price was great, the brackets are very sturdy and they shipped them out fast. Great place to deal with!
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Today 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: DKB Metal - [email protected] / [email protected] Reply with quote

How about producing a bus cargo rocker that fits. Huge market I'd imagine.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: