Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

originalo - [email protected] - Jan
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: originalo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 25, 2024
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jan is suggesting that I had this almost mint condition flywheel in my possession already before i spent €300 to purchase his flywheel so I could attempt to scam him out of it 5 weeks later because I wanted his flywheel so badly.

Now is that a believable scenario?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Jans add shows a flywheel for sale but its not the one he's selling.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
This canīt be left uncommented.
I was lucky enough in finding a lot of a few rare NOS 6V 200mm dia 109 teeth flywheels, all never installed and all in factory wax.
Some time ago Mr. Challomoner contacted me wanting to buy one.
Now five weeks after the deal yesterday I receive an email from him saying the wheel he received is not NOS and he concluded that I had made a confusion having sent him a used one (whereby it is a fact that I never possessed an used one), because of my ad being still up. I explained him, that my ad is still up because I had several of those same NOS flywheels.
Him saying here that I deleted my ad after the deal with him is not true, my ad is and was up constantly.
Well he sent me photos of a flywheel which looked totally diffetrent than the wheel I sent to him. No wax on the wheel he sent photos of, whereas mine was still soaked in that typical honey yellow/brownish gluey factoy protection wax. Also I ofcourse had inspected the wheel before packing for damage on the gear (teeth) and on the seal ring seat (because there could be corrosion from 60 years of storage). But everything was fine.
Such I was quite a bit surprised to get those remarks by the buyer saying the wheel I sent wasnīt NOS and damaged, whilst presenting photos of a totally different looking wheel. He even said someone would have used that 6V (note: NOS+waxed) wheel with a 12 V starter. I do not understand at all, how someone can come to such conclusions.
How can I know what happened to the wheel during the last five weeks? As evidently and definately on the photos sent by Mr. Challomer it doesnīt look like the one I delivered. My wheels look like this: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2599701
So was it used meanwhile? Or was it misused meanwhile? Or is it just another wheel? Or was it damaged when trying to install a motor in a car? Or has it just fallen to the floor (the damage he is showing now on the starter gear is on the very outside)? Who knows.
After being 44 years in the hobby I believe I have enough experience to differ a NOS flywheel from a used flywheel. Also there are enough people around here who know that I am absolutely honest, careful and serious. A view back on the numerous feedbacks here from all over the world is confirming what I am saying.

You state your add was up the whole time? You're a liar 🤥

challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

One last point jan, why didn't you send me the wheel you had advertised and if it was my intention to scam you why did I pay you as a friend then wait 5 weeks to do something about it?
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

You can continue with your insults back and forth...however you constantly are on the wrong lane.
BTW: my ad on the flywheel was not taken off after you purchased one, why should I do that? No, it is on air here constantly, I renew all of my ads on a regular base as the ads here on theSamba after 14 days or so automatically get marked like "this ad can be renewed", such it moves upwards on the general list of all ads here. Principe of this website.
And why in the world I am to say in my ad that I have several NOS flywheels and that I have to state the number??
For the time frame it matters that five (!) weeks after reception to your hands you send me a claim telling me how used and damaged the flywheel is. Most astonishing as I sent you a NOS one, in factory wax. You sent me photos of one looking completely different than what I sent to you.
Besides during five weeks things can happen to an engine part, right?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
You can continue with your insults back and forth...however you constantly are on the wrong lane.
BTW: my ad on the flywheel was not taken off after you purchased one, why should I do that? No, it is on air here constantly, I renew all of my ads on a regular base as the ads here on theSamba after 14 days or so automatically get marked like "this ad can be renewed", such it moves upwards on the general list of all ads here. Principe of this website.
And why in the world I am to say in my ad that I have several NOS flywheels and that I have to state the number??
For the time frame it matters that five (!) weeks after reception to your hands you send me a claim telling me how used and damaged the flywheel is. Most astonishing as I sent you a NOS one, in factory wax. You sent me photos of one looking completely different than what I sent to you.

I've asked Everett to look into your add history to show you removed the add on February 15th last. Perhaps he has the ability to see this or perhaps he hasn't, you'll be hoping he hasnt.

And you still haven't answered why you did not send me the wheel you are advertising.

Why don't you get a few pics of all your wheels together showing ring gears on each? That's what I'd be doing if I was in your shoes.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:

I've asked Everett to look into your add history to show you removed the add on February 15th last. Perhaps he has the ability to see this or perhaps he hasn't, you'll be hoping he hasnt.

Even if Iīd deleted my ad temporarily it wouldnīt matter to me as I have done this already in cases I had advertised a NOS item which I possesssed in a quantity more than one with the only motivation to keep off emails from worried buyers then asking if I really sent their item because my ad would still be up. Really that happened already at occasions.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:

Even if Iīd deleted my ad temporarily it wouldnīt matter to me as I have done this already in cases I had advertised a NOS item which I possesssed in a quantity more than one with the only motivation to keep off emails from worried buyers then asking if I really sent their item because my ad would still be up. Really that happened already at occasions.

So you may indeed have deleted the add now.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:

And you still haven't answered why you did not send me the wheel you are advertising.

My wheels were all the same NOS quality, the same model and all in same factory wax protection. One production series. The wheel you post pics of indeed looks different from the one I am advertsing. As I said mine are all in factory wax which is well visible.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

[quote="challomoner"]
originalo wrote:

[/

Why don't you get a few pics of all your wheels together showing ring gears on each? That's what I'd be doing if I was in your shoes.

Could you explain the sense in this please?
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:

My wheels were all the same NOS quality, the same model and all in same factory wax protection. One production series. The wheel you post pics of indeed looks different from the one I am advertsing. As I said mine are all in factory wax which is well visible.

What exactly looks different about my wheel? Please point out the differences along with showing a few pictures of the other wheels you have, not just the one you have pictured in your add.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

[quote="originalo"]
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:

[/

Could you explain the sense in this please?

It would help back up your claim that my wheel looks different and that none of your wheels have ring gear damage. Also why not? It's generally frowned upon to use pictures of an item in an add tjen swnd a customer a different item to the one advertised.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Quote:
What exactly looks different about my wheel? Please point out the differences along with showing a few pictures of the other wheels you have, not just the one you have pictured in your add.

The wheel you are showing is NOT in factory wax. So it looks different than the one I sent to you, right? You say it was just cleaned. But am I to know what else was done with it during the last weeks? Please reread my first post here.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
Quote:

The wheel you are showing is NOT in factory wax. So it looks different than the one I sent to you, right? You say it was just cleaned. But am I to know what else was done with it during the last weeks? Please reread my first post here.

So the only difference is the lack of wax now? Your story keeps changing.

Throw up a few pics of the other wheels.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
Quote:

I am not telling a story here and there is nothing what changed. I told you right from the beginning that the wheel you are posting pics of is not looking as the wheel I sent to you. Proving that at least it was done something to it.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
Quote:

I am not telling a story here and there is nothing what changed. I told you right from the beginning that the wheel you are posting pics of is konot looking as the wheel I sent to y. o different u. Proving that at least it was done something to it.

Well so far you've switched from not deleting the add to perhaps maybe you did, you've gone from saying my wheel looks totally different to yours to saying its missing the wax now back again to saying it looks different again. What differences do you see?
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

The violation traces on the teeth you are showing on your photos.
Isnīt it strange that I did not see that on the NOS wheel I controled before packing and nor did you notice that as an engine partīs specialist after unpacking and having it for five weeks?
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Here's the wax.

Here's the engine I bought the wheel for along with the correct 6v starter motor.

originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

They could be caused by letting it fall to the floor or mismanipulation it or during installation in a workshop and so on. Remember you have it in your hands for five weeks now.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
They could be caused by letting it fall to the floor or mismanipulation it or during installation in a workshop and so on. Remember you have it in your hands for five weeks now.

The knowledgeable folks in the forums all agree it looks like starter motor damage.

You still have not answered why you didn't send me the wheel you have advertised.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: