Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

'58/'59 Beetle Discussion
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: '58/'59 Beetle Discussion Reply with quote

VeeDubKev wrote:
New to this thread. Im told I have a 58í but I dont really know anything else got it as a bare shell with wrong fenders (for now). My number is 1805440 can anyone tell me some info from that ?

It looks like it's a January 58 build, so officially a 1958 model year (Aug 57-end of July 58 ) https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/bugchassisdating.php
remember the numbers are for the last vehicle made in the month so 1815 645 was the last made in January.
VeeDubKev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: '58/'59 Beetle Discussion Reply with quote

bwaz wrote:
VeeDubKev wrote:
New to this thread. Im told I have a 58í but I dont really know anything else got it as a bare shell with wrong fenders (for now). My number is 1805440 can anyone tell me some info from that ?

It looks like it's a January 58 build, so officially a 1958 model year (Aug 57-end of July 58 ) https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/bugchassisdating.php
remember the numbers are for the last vehicle made in the month so 1815 645 was the last made in January.

Thanks a million
AlohaBuggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: '58/'59 Beetle Discussion Reply with quote

Much appreciated. Thanks for the help. Iíll give it a shot
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135
Jump to:
Page 135 of 135

Jump to: