Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

salvage title
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cq2020
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

thanks for all your input...how do I find out fair price ranges for making an offer?Thanks again...
blackhand
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

I would find out the low ball price and go down from there. You can probably get the buyer to drop it below his lowest price if you work the salvage title angle. Oh yeah, please don't listen to anything jakub says. He is the queen of bad advice.

hey jakub: IHRE M_TTER, die GESCHM-CKE KOCHEN, M+GEN VERDORBENE HUND SPEISE.
fourboxers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

thats not true , you can try for a low price but hell probably spit in your face , i say if the car is in good shape then work out a deal and buy it.

black doesnt know shit my family sells over 200 cars every year with salvage titles and i know what im talking about.
blackhand
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

Jakub, little boy, it is you who knows nothing. I realize you are in your first year of auto shop and you want to share all that knowledge with us, but dude, you are flat out wrong! Ich werde das Zerst÷rer Ihrer winzigen kleinen Welt sein!!! Just cause a few dumb canadian rednecks don't care about salvage titles doesn't mean we normal people feel the same. I still think you give the worst advice ever. There are more than a few posts of yours that prove this. Your family doesn't sell anything.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

If you buy a car with a salvage title can you get it insured? I understand that once a car is "totaled" you can't insure it again. Or would that not apply to a new owner?
fourboxers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: salvage title Reply with quote

oh yeah salvage titles are fine to get insured , there are some that you can not get insured such as certificate or destruction ect... but salvage titles are fine .
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: