1950-79 Deluxe Swing Axle Air Ride Kit Price: $3346.13
Click below for direct link:
Unique design, using twin eyelet shocks allows for a huge range of air, coil and standard shock possibilities with the Jaw Breaker. The shock towers are gusseted for strength, built from 8mm end plates, the thickest used by any beam manufacturer, and gusseted. This prevents creep, a common problem on load bearing beam designs over many cycles
Each beam is completely hand build in the UK, using 100% new components. Main beam tubes are single piece CDS machined to seat the adjusters and slots accordingly. Machined beam housing and pre-reamed Delrin bushes are fitted as standard with Grease seals included as part of this kit.
These feature, German Quality Track Rod Ends, and UK manufactured Track Rods. All Rods are made to our Width guides, and suited to LHD or RHD Appropriately. All track rods feature adjustment slots for easy tracking alignment and come with 2x LH and 2x RH Thread Pinch nuts for security when fitted.
Titan front Air Ride systems use the best air shocks available in the business, our UK built through rods with roller ends and unique as OE fixing locator, the highest quality air taps and fixings available.
If Ball Joint we include long travel ball joints to allow for maximum drop and Weld-on Lower Shock Relocators for Link Pin. All systems allow grease seals to be run, also available through our site.
The worlds only fully bolt on rear air ride system that not only allows you to run full air ride while utlising twin bellow 2500lb air bags, and competition gas shocks, but also can be fitted without splitting the shell from the chassis of your beetle/ ghia. The perks of the Titan Engineering rear air T1 Bolt on Air Ride system are:
- Control your ride, simply using our manual paddle valve or V2 digital systems, the kit allows over 7"" of travel meaning no problem with steep driveways, speed bumps, cats eyes, potholes, getting on and off a ferry etc.etc
- Titan Six-Point Brace System, our kit utlizes a unique design using the shock towers for lateral loading and using pre-load bars to the gearbox mount along with a cupped mount around the torsion tube housing. This system allows pre-load and left-right and front-back tweaks. This system prevents "creep" and chassis movement by adding strength to the existing structure.
- Lay-it-out, no compromise drop it to the deck design, you may wonder if the design of this kit restricts upper and lower travel, the answer simply is no. This kit will drop the spring plate (if notched or stepped) to bottom out metal-metal on the upper chassis bump stop with the rubber removed. Trust us that is low.
- Save your Fulcrums and Bearings, Commonplace faults with static lowering your vehicle is chewing up fulcrum plates and wheel bearings from oil starvation. Air ride gives you the ability to adjust the ride height to give you the best of both worlds, slam it for the shows, daily drive it in absolute comfort.
- Bolt on also means Bolt Off, So keep hold of your old parts, if you have enough of the car or want a new one, sell the kit on or transfer it, no need to re-buy.
- Upgradable by design, our system is designed and configured to work with Manual paddle air systems, solenoids and the V2 Digital Management system.
- Straight out the Box, All kits come Powder Coated in a thick hard wearing Gloss Black, all hardware required to fit to any stock T1 or Ghia is included. The only optional extras we offer are notched spring plates which we do recommend but are not essential in order to fit the kit.
- Simple Installation, the kit can be installed in a day with no issue with moderate experience, and basic tools. Garage fees are reduced significantly.
Note: Early vehicles will require late axle end castings in order to fit, rough guide is pre-60 vehicles (Split case gearbox style) with adjacent lower shock absorber end castings. If in doubt please call first.
4-Valve Manual Air Management. Ultising a 4 gallon tank, twin dual needle gauges, air cut off switch. Our kit uses Viair 380c compressor available also as a dual kit. Fit the manual paddle gauges in the dash or glovebox. Comes with Stainless mounting plate. All gauges use 1/4"" line.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FITTING VIDEO
US Callers Dial + 441782 922047
Remember to find everything you need for performance and custom VW's visit us at:
Performance - Design - Innovation
October 25, 2011
Ad last edited:
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 am
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 am
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:11 pm
Vendors - New Parts - General Parts
Money order/Bank check
Watch this ad |
Watch this seller